Chapter 119 - Prelude the Great Battle (3)

Prelude the Great Battle (3)

7.

“Go!”

At Sohank's shout, Natal started running away with Bagel on his back. Natal didn't hesitate at all as he moved his feet.

The Corrupted Centaurs wore full armor that made them look more knightly than most knights.  Sohank didn't show any hesitations as he faced 10 Corrupted Centaurs.

‘Even if I die, it'll only be for 48hrs.  Let's do this!’

Instead of running away, Sohank used his Charge skill to run towards the approaching group of Centaurs.  Sohank was charging like a mad bull, and he used Body Slam to send the leading Centaur flying.  The Centaur was 4 meters long, and it was 3 meters in height. The massive body of the Centaur was thrown backwards just like that.

At the same time, the Centaur closest to Sohank thrust its spear accurately towards Sohank's head.

Shweeek!

The sound of destruction coming towards him was frightening.

Ggahhng!

Sohank's response to the sound of destruction was to use the Heading skill.  Instead of avoiding the spear coming towards his head, he used Heading to deflect the attack.

It was inelegant, but the result was indisputable.  The spear bounced off his head, and the Centaur showed an opening.  Sohank didn't miss capitalizing on the opening that was created. Several skills were stacked on the sword, and Sohank swung it towards the Centaur's forelegs.

Kwah-jeek!

Sohank's sword strike broke both its forelegs. When the Centaur lost its use of its forelegs, it fell over.  Sohank punched the fallen Centaur's head.

Ggwahhng!

It was a single punch, but the Centaur’s body shook uncontrollably as it lay on the floor.

It was a level 170 Unique Skill exclusive to the Fighter class.  It was called Concussion Punch.

The skill had the powerful effect of causing a Stun status, and the skill was worth its price.  It was such an expensive skill that one had a hard time acquiring it even if one had money.

Of course, Sohank possessed a skill that was more expensive than the Concussion Punch.

“Awooooo!”

A wolf's cry exploded forth from Sohank's mouth.

Howling!

It was a level 190 Unique Skill exclusive to the Fighter class. It was the last skill one could get as a Fighter Class, who had gone through only the 1st Advancement.

It had the effect of adding an additional 10% damage to the monsters in the surrounding for a limited amount of time! It also reduced the damage the User took by 10%!

At the same time, it gave the Fear effect to the surrounding monsters.  It also had secondary Option of pulling the aggro.

Currently, there were only two Fighter class Users in Warlord who possessed this skill.  The skill was possessed by the First One Sulwoo, and the Second Head Sohank.

Several Corrupted Centaurs had ignored Sohank as they were about to chase after Natal, who was running away with Bagel on his back.  The Howling had the effect of focusing all the attention of the Corrupted Centaur on him. 

In a flash, Sohank was surrounded.

Sohank laughed at his own situation.

‘Mission complete.’