Chap. 6

Chapter 5- Letter from Hogwarts

Lily squealed with delight and the Potters grinned with excitement. James and Lily's friends also can't wait for him to get his letter.

They ate peacefully and Harry had fun playing with them. "Goodbye, tell Snape that I said hello" Aunt Petunia waved back at them as they leave. Harry saw Primrose sobbing while waving goodbye.

"Awwe" The girls cooed

They went back in the Hotel and Harry slept instantly. The next day they left and went to Privet Drive. Aunt Petunia turned around and faced Harry. "Oh right Harry, I send a letter to the Hogwarts Headmaster telling them I don't know where Diagon Alley is. I still don't have a rep--" "There's a mail!" Dudley yelled, Uncle Vernon stopped and the mail man came.
"Thank you sir, Petunia your mail arrived. Everyone leave the car, Dudley here is the key." Uncle Vernon gave Aunt Petunia a letter. They all left the car as Uncle Vernon put the car in the garage. Harry looked at Aunt Petunia's letter.

Dear Mrs. Dursley,
Don't worry, we will be bringing our trusted gamekeeper Hagrid. He will bring you to Diagon Alley tomorrow when you came here, please wait till later afternoon August 1st Harry will get his Hogwarts letters. Harry also had money from Lily and James Potter in our Wizarding Bank Gringotts, Hagrid has the key of the vault.

And Petunia, thank you for caring and loving Harry.
I am, yours sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore

Albus smiled and the Gryffindors cheered. James and Fleamont smirked proudly.

Harry became excited, today he'll get his Hogwarts letter. Aunt Petunia closed the letter, "Harry pack your camping bag now, you won't have time because of this." Harry then remembered the camping, he always camp every summer at August 8 to 14. It is not the whole month or summer that is why Aunt Petunia signed them in every year. His rather stunned he actually forgot about it.

'Don't be, I'll forget camping if I'm in your shoes as well.' Lily thought

He entered and saw a pile of gifts in the living room. "I lent the spare keys to Ms. Quives, looks like she made the most of it." Uncle Vernon replied looking at gifts brightly. Harry ran towards the gifts with Dudley and the twins.
Ms. Quives got him a camping chair and a first aid kit, Sensei Hiro, his karate instructor gave him a book ' Ultimate Flexibility, A complete guide to Stretching for Martial Arts', Dudley gave him a comb,

James friends laughed "Why didn't I think of that? Genius!" Sirius said between his laughter and James halfly glared at each of them.

Harry rolled his eyes and opened Dudley's other gift ,a shirt and a denim jacket, the twins gave him a toy race car. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon gave him a black teddy bear with green ribbon bellow its left ear, emerald crystal eyes and a handmade knitted glasses and lightning scar. ("Isn't she adorable? We named her Harriette Jasmine.").

"Harriette, nice name" Simon replied chuckling, "Why is she named after Harry-- oh now I get it!" Peter said while the others face palming or laughed.

The doorbell rang, "I'll get it!" Dudley said and he came back with Max and Gian. Max is holding a two bags from a famous bakery from their place, Gian holding a glass food container filled with spaghetti and Dudley holding Harry's favourite pie, Chicken Pot Pie.

Lily made a silent note in her mind.

"Would you look at that! Free food!" Uncle Vernon looked like christmas has gotten early.