AUTHORS NOTE (yall better read 🔪🔪🔪)

AN

hi yall! So, after a *short* break I've returned, at least it wasn't 5 years lmao), the last part was published on Jan 23, and it's Nov 22 now, 2020 has been a shit year, and I just couldn't be bothered to update it (and also the fact that I'd forgotten my password but that's something else)

Today, I decided to check my 2095 unread emails, and SURPRISE! Wattpad sent me one! It was basically one of those that displayed the comments this one user had posted, and I WAS OVER THE MOON (It was CapnJackHarkness, go Stan) FINALLY SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF THIS FANFIC EXCEPT FOR MY FRIENDS! (ok um, to my friends, yall sleep deprived kids should get some sleep, and go study mwah) 

I LOVE IT  WHEN PEOPLE I DONT KNOW TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK OF SOMETHING I DID (without me telling them to) (oh, and when the response is positive, my sensitive ass can't handle shit teehee)

So, um, now that my exams were cancelled, and I changed my pass, I'm thinking of  updating this story a lil bit yk, ISNT THAT GREAT NEWS? WJBWJWBAJAH

*unenthusiastic claps from a nonexistent audience*

Aight, so I also found out that pretty much all of my audience is female, and only from two different countries, both of which I have a passport of (talk about diversity) (ok maybe that was a flex idk I'm weird leave me alone) so now us girlies can chill out 

(buy srsly, if anyone else wants to join the party we're very nice and welcoming  I promise, aren't we ladies?)

Plus, we have chocolate chip cookies and carrots

Ok, so um, back to the story, I've written concepts for it like two or three times, but looking back, they feel pretty generic and shit and cringy, so like, I'm brainstorming for fresher ideas (that also fit in the current time frame for November  2020, because we've had some *advancements* and a whole new sweet lovable tiny human!) and if anyone wants to chip in, I'm open to suggestions, and please don't be shy and if you feel like u have a good idea, feel free to contribute! And PLEASE don't be offended if I don't include your suggestions.

Speaking of, I might change the cover for this story, is it good tho? Can anyone of yall makw one for me? 👉🏻👈🏻

So, this was a pretty lengthy note, and uh, I love yall MWAH, take care, treat ppl with kindness, AMD STAY COOL (AND IN SCHOOL HEHE)

All the love,

M