Him

A lady in her mid fifties made her way towards her son's room in mansion, she opened the door of his bedroom and saw him sleeping like a log, moving towards the window she opened the blinds, he groaned and buried his face in pillow and covering his face with another one, she shook her head at her son's behaviour and went towards the bed, she sat next to him creased his hair, he kept his head in his mother's lap instantly.

"Get up krish it's already breakfast time, every one are waiting for you" she said brushing his hair, he smiled in his mother's lap

"Hey lazy bug" he heard a voice and he quickly got up

"Maa what these idiots are doing here" he whined like a child

"Mr kriyansh deewan, better you keep your mouth shut, and for your information we are your best friends, so behave" his friend said annoyed

"Krish getup, everyone are here for breakfast" he got up lazily and went to take shower

Kriyansh came towards living room and smiled at the sight infront of him everyone sat there, his parents friends and their parents.

Karthik and Aditya are best friends of kriyansh, even their fathers so apparantly they became best friends and family, Karthik is playboy amoung them who had n number of flings from his teens but he became family man when he married to Keerthi 8 months back his was arrange marriage but he found love in it and now he is head over heels for his wife. Aditya always believed in true love and had a girlfriend who cheated him and he was broken and now he doesn't believe in love, kriyansh is waiting for love of his life, he always wanted to one woman man and he never found his love, though Karthik tried many ways to set a girlfriend to him but he failed miserably.

"Here he is, come krish let's have breakfast" said his younger brother sarthak, sarthak is his dad's brothers son his parents was divorced when he was 14 and Swetha was 7, from then they stay with them and  krish parents treat them like their children, his parents divorce effected the sarthak lot more than Swetha, so he hates his parents but he is best brother for swetha, being only girl of family Swetha is pampered by everyone.

"Bhai today everything is my favourite for breakfast" Swetha chirped looking at krish

"Ofcourse angle, afterall today is your graduation day" he ruffled her hair, it's her graduation day and everyone in the family are exited for her.

"Ma you never treated us special even on our graduation" sarthak whined like a child, everyone chuckled at him, though he is always serious but he never hesitates to speak infront of Ragini(krishs mother)

"Ma when dadu dadhi are coming" krish asked his mother

"It will take 15 days more"

"Okay iam going to office, sarthak say hai to Neha" krish said and winked at him, Neha is secretary of sarthak and krish always tease him with her but sarthak being sarthak never give damn, not only to her but also to any girl, his parents decesion effeced him so much that he now doesn't believe in marriage.

"And you Karthik and Adi come we have to discuss about our new hotel" they said bye to everyone and left from home.