Pretty Birdie

You were getting out of the bedroom when you heard Hawks from the bathroom. You walked by to sneak an unsuspicious glance at what he could be doing in there. To your surprise, he was leaning over the sink and looking into the mirror with hands raised to his face, but his back was blocking your view of what he could be doing exactly.

You turned on your heel and walked by slower to catch a peek of a small cylinder object in his hand. It was black and seemed familiar to you, but you couldn't put your finger on it as you passed by.

You passed by again, and this new angle helped you catch sight of what was in his other hand. It was the brush tip of an eyeliner wand, one you had seen on TV. He was putting on eyeliner.

You smiled to yourself as you realized how comfortable he could be around you to be putting on makeup around you. But you also wanted to have some fun with this situation. When will you get this chance again?

You crouched low to avoid the reflection of the mirror and behind Hawks as you practically crawled up to him. You carefully rose to your feet to tease Hawks, "What a pretty birdie~."

Hawks' eyes widened and he jumped upon hearing you voice, and much to your surprise, his wings jolted and spread out in a single, swift movement.

His shocked face was all you could ask for in that moment and you bursted into a fit of giggles. Hawks, meanwhile, was grumbling under his breath as he turned to look at your shaking, laughing form.

"Good to see you too, Babybird," he said as he revealed the damage of your surprise. Upon his temple was the eyeliner mark you had graciously caused.

As you calmed down, with small huffs of laughter escaping every second or so, you caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry, but you're so cute," you teased and offered, "I can fix it for you?"

He reluctantly handed you a makeup wipe and sat you down on the bathroom counter. This new angle made it easier to see the damage and admire how beautiful he was. He was a work of art, to say the least.

His hands rested at the edges of the counter, entrapping you between him and the sink. He looked at you with danger in his eyes that dared you to mess up his eyeliner again.

You couldn't help but smile in an effort to hide the need to laugh again. You carefully wiped the failed makeup line and picked up the eyeliner. You fixed his eyeliner and as you twisted the cap, you teased him again.

"What a pretty birdie~," you said as you cupped his face in your hands.

His face burned red in embarrassment and you noticed his wings twitched, as if he hadn't expected you to tease him again. His head bowed in embarrassment and you saw the blush evident on the tips of his ears.

"Stop...," he whined as he hid himself in your lap.