A/N

Well that is a wrap on Boyfriend for Christmas

Well that is a wrap on Boyfriend for Christmas....I'm not crying you are!!

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who read this book and read along everyday!! You guys are amazing and incredible. I really have the best readers and I can never thank you enough for always supporting me.

I hope you guys liked reading two chapters a day and making it a bit fun. Hopefully it wasn't too annoying. If you didn't like that then let me know and next time I'll just put the entire book up in one go :D

And I hope you all enjoyed this short story! (well not really short, it was about 64k words). I know it was simple and short and cliche but hey who doesn't like those?!? Plus I may or may not be obsessed with Knox. He is just everything. Maybe I'll wake up to him under my tree :P

Let me know what you guys thought of the book as always! I love hearing if you think I should keep making short stories like these or not. If there are any short stories you'd like to see from me...like an Olivia one? Leah and Oliver? Or if you've read my other short stories....Ben from Second Chances?
Let me know!! Cause who knows maybe I will *wink* *wink*

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Holidays to whatever you celebrate. I hope you have a great time with your family and loved ones. Stay safe, stay healthy, and be kind to everyone. Sorry I messed up the timeline on posting the chapters so think of this as an early present!!

Head over to my profile to check out the second book!! It's called "Trapped for Christmas". It's Olivia's story so if you want another cute (steamy) Christmas story head over and check it out!!

P.S is there any bonus scenes you'd like to see?? I will probably add a few bonus scenes that we never saw so let me know what you'd like!

P.S.S Since you are finished with this story and looking for other ones head over to my profile! I have full length novels, two other short stories, and I have really good reading lists you can check out.

Love you guys!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-Ken