Chapter 3

1 week later in Paris~~~~ Marinette POV

It was cold and raining as I ran. I needed to get out of Paris. I quickly ran to an alley and transformed as Ladybug and started running on the rooftops, crying. Tom and Sabine are dead. They murdered themselves. I found them dead in the kitchen. A bloody knife and a note saying that they found out that I fucked boys whenever I wanted and I was taking drugs and bullied a girl out of jealousy. They said they couldn't believe it and couldn't live with it. 

I wanted out with Paris. I had grabbed the miracle box, my plushie of Damian and the charm he gave me before I left and I had it in my arms and my plushie and charm were now in my yoyo. "Tikki, Kalkki merge!" "Voyage." I jumped through the portal and kept running. I didn't know where I was but, I didn't care. 

I landed on a flat roof top and leaned on the brick wall that was on it. "Tikki Kalkki divide. Spots off." I slid down the wall and hugged my knees and cried. Tikki, Plagg and Kalkki were on my shoulders giving me silent comfort. My head shot up when I heard a soft 'thud'. I looked up and saw Robin. I was in Gotham. Nice. 

He was silent and then he spoke. "Ukhti?" I knew that voice anywhere. "Akhi?" He took of his mask and I was met with my little brothers eyes. 

3rd Person POV~~~a few minutes earlier in Gotham 

The bat team had arrived at their meeting place. It had been a successful patrol with no much except a few attempted muggings. "Everything good?" They all nodded. "Good. We ca-" He stopped talking the moment he saw a blue and white portal open and a figure that was red, black and brown run out. 

Everybody saw what he was looking at and sighed. "So much for that. Let's see what it is and then we can go." Red hood. "Alright. Let's go." They started chasing 'it.' And Damian was able to catch up with it and the others were a little while away. 'It' landed and Damian saw a flash of light and his heart stopped. It was his sister. 

He jumped onto the roof and her head shot up. "Ukhti?" Her eyes widened and tears filled them. "Akhi?" Damian took off his mask and nodded. She slowly got up and walked over. "You're okay. Oh my god. You're okay." She rubbed her hand across his cheek and smiled. She hugged him tightly and he returned it.  

The rest of the bats finally made it to the location and stopped when they saw Marinette. Dick, Jason, Tim, Stephanie and Cassandra realized it was their sister and Bruce that it was his daughter. They all jumped onto the roof and the twins turned around and Marinette looked confused. "Akhi, who are they?" "Ukhti, this is Nightwing, Red Hodd, Red Robin, Spoiler, and Orphan our siblings and Batman our father. 

She nodded. Marinette was hesitant to trust them because 1. It was how the were raised in the league. 2. Paris caused her more so not to trust anyone unless she knew she could and 3. She just met them. Siblings (and Father) or not she wasn't just going to give them her trust. 

She finally decided to speak after analyzing each one. "My name is Marinette. Nice to meet you." It held a French accent and you could tell she was a little nervous. Batman spoke. "Pleasure is ours. You can come to the Manor if you want?" "O-okay." She was still nervous but and idea popped in her head. "What's the address?" "Why?" "Race." A smirk grew on Damian's face. "1873 Brooklyn Ave." Marinette nodded. 

She turned around and walked backwards and ran toward the edge. Everybody yelled for her to stop but she still jumped and landed on the other roof effortlessly. She turned around and yelled, "Come on! Keep up if you can. Plagg claws out!" There was a flash of green and Marinette was no longer there. "Names Lady Midnight. See ya." Damian ran after her in a flash and the other siblings followed with whoops and hollers while Batman said, "I don't get paid to deal with this." But nonetheless he started chasing his many kids. 

Marinette beat them all by a long shot except Damian. She sat in the chair of the bat cave and marveled at the technology as she waited for her siblings. Damian entered a few seconds after and then the rest started to arrive 10 minutes after. It went Jason, Cassandra, Dick, Stephanie, Tim and lastly Bruce. 

Jason plopped on the floor not bothering with his suit. "How *huff* can you *huff* run *huff so fast?" Marinette just shrugged. "Just can." Everybody else was cooling down and catching their breath. Well except Damian. He and Marinette would race all the time in the League. "Plagg claws in." A green flash appeared and disappeared and everybody finally got a good look at Marinette's outift. Or rather what was left of it. 

She was all muddy, cut, bleeding, and had a few bruises. Her shirt was torn and muddy, part of the bottom was gone. Her leggings were muddy and she had cuts on her legs and was bleeding and her ballet flats were no longer on her feet and her hair was full of mud and there was a growing bruise on her cheek from school. She had a pain in her ankle but wasn't sure what it was. 

Stephanie got over the shock first and held her hand out. "We need to get you a shower and some clothes. Come on." Marinette took her hand and Stephanie tugged her up. Marinette yelped in pain as her ankle sent a searing pain up her leg. She took her right foot off the ground leaned down and felt it and groaned. "It's fractured. Again. This is seriously becoming a hobby." Everybody looked at her weirdly and she just huffed. "I'll explain later. Can I please just clean myself off and get some clothes?" Stephanie gently helped her out of the batcave and to her room. 

Everybody now knew Marinette was not very normal and wasn't sure if she had a good time in France.