A good girl, a bad boy and a secret life...?

Hey, so this is my first story so sorry if its not the best one you've ever read. I was just trying something new. Anyway, hope you enjoy it and please vote!:-)

Maddison was just an ordinary teenage girl trying to get through life, when the worst thing that could ever happen to any person happened to her. It was a Friday night, the usual family outing night. Tonight her, her sisters Cara and Chrystal-they're twins-and her parents, Jackie and Micheal Smith, were supposed to be going bowling. Only tonight of all nights she had to write a 2000 word essay so she stayed home, while her family enjoyed their night out.

"Remember, the moneys on the counter, order some takeout for tea and don't let anyone in the house unless its an emergancy!"My mum fussed.

"I won't mum. Don't worry i'll be fine, go enjoy yourself."I told her. I loved my mum, don't get me wrong, but sometimes she worried way too much!

When i finally managed to get them to go I settled into a night of writing a boring essay, for my least favourite lesson-ENGLISH-I hate it so much that I ditched school when I found out we had a full day of it. I pulled out my pen and started to write what was going to be the most boring essay of my entire life.

****************************************************************************************************************

It had been a whole hour since my family had gone bowling, and by now I wasn't even half way through the essay. Just as I was getting up to get a drink the doorbell rang, I walked over and opened the door slowly, remembering what my mum had told me. When I saw that it was the police their, I relaxed a bit, but I had no idea why they were here.

"Are you Maddison Smith?" Asked the officer.

"Uhhmm...yes?"It came out as a question. Now I was getting scared.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news." As soon as the words left his mouth, I knew something was wrong.

"Your family has been in an accident." I felt the colour drain from my face at his words, and I just broke. The tears started streaming down my face.

"I'm afraid there were no survivors, I'm sorry Miss Smith." I let out a high pitched scream and fell to my knee's. He was lying he can't be telling the truth. They only went bowling they'll be back any minute...I tried telling myself. But deep down I knew he was telling me the truth. Then I thought of something...

"...whats going to happen to me? Where am I going to go? I have no family in this place!" I asked the officer, who now looked sympathetic.

"Well, your auntie said you could move in with her. She has agreed to be your legal guardian." He said it, in a quiet voice almost as if he was the one whose life had just completely changed.

"Okay." Was the only words I could say right now my mind focused on my family.

"Great. Well, you will leave right away, so you may want to go pack some clothes." Wait, what? Did he just say pack?

"Yes, yes I did. Your auntie lives in California." My eyes widened in shock, and my mouth nearly hit the floor. Instead of arguing with the poor officer, who was obviously upset about something, I ran up to my room and shoved as many things as I could into my suitcase. When I returned to the front door the officer grabbed my bags and headed towards his car. I quickly locked up and stumbled after him. He turned on the engine and sped off as I looked out the window at the place I use to call home.

****************************************************************************************************************

I will update as soon as possible so thankyou to everyone who has read it, and please let me know what you think.

This story may sound a little familiar to some people and I did get some of my ideas from other books i have read but i'm trying to keep it different to all the others.

Once again, a big, BIG thankyou to everyone who has given my book a chance. Give me some ideas and I may use some of them.