Hawk moth masterbates; Final part ft. master moth

It was another day and hawk moth sets out his newest evil accomma. Master moth; making the whole town masterbate to fill the earth with white slime. His evil plan was out and soon would come Miraculous ladybug and Cat nior. So he though but only Cat showed and not even to save the world just to be with him. Hawkmoth was in shock and asked him to save the world not be with him. (with a blush 😳) 

But Hawk moth's real fear was Miraculous ladybug. Why was she not showing. Hawk moth pushes Cat nior off of him and uses his eco-location bussy claps to find Ladybug.

Hawk moth soon find Ladybug crying in pain and gently places a hand on her shoulder.  "Whats wrong?" Hawk moth asks. Ladybug pushes him off. "Why are you mad!" Hawk moth exclaims. "YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!" Ladybug said. " I did not know you thought of me like that type of friend Ladybug. Im...Im...Sorry. ". "OF CORUSE I THOUGHT OF YOU LIKE THAT" Ladybug yells "I LOST MY V-CARD WITH YOU!". Hawk moth with grife pulling out his 118 inch long pp "IIIII--ss there any way you could forgive me?". "Yes, only if I can join you with Cat nior 😏" They start   f-ing all the way to the lair. 

Cat nior joins and they all go against the wall again, pulling up the dead mom. She joins. They stop save the town and go back.

Later all four get married and at the wedding the dead mom flops around and cums back to life but then dies again. They kiss four ways everyone is happy. 

The end.