CHAPTER 7

NICOLO POV

I know there's something in Chale the way he approach my sister. Mula nong nakita ko siyang may katext nang mag hand out kami and I accidentally read to whom was he addressing and I saw Nico's name. Not exactly Nico but the nickname he used to call before way back when we were still kids. Zelly

The moment I felt that kind of feeling, I wanna talk Chale seriously. I know him, he's almost my real brother even if matanda ako sa kaniya ng 2 years. Others are looking him as silent and more efficient to be with kasi wala sila masyadong nakikitang babae but pag hanging out with our circle of friends, talo pa niya ako kung chix pag uusapan. He doesn't like taking ladies seriously. The reason why was because of her mother who left them and go with some other guy that up 'till now, he hates his mother. I think its the way he revenge women. He's playing them, treat them like a toy after pinag sawaan and I don't wanna end up Nico crying just because she was played by him. Somehow, I know Chale won't do such thing to Nico since Nico has nothing to do about his past but I don't want Nico fall for him in the future. No way.

After morning classes, sabay sabay kaming kumain sa College Cafeteria with my friends. I saw Nico and her bestsfriend Ace walking from distance, pupunta nanamang Aldridge tea house. We ordered lunch and I look at Chale eating. When he felt the presence, he look at me and clear his throat.

"What?"

Sigh

"Nothing, there's a sauce in your mouth side." I replied.

I don't know how to tell him we need a talk since my friends are so much curious if ever I will tell him right a way.

"Hey, you look bothered. Chix ba yan?" Biglang tanong ni Jake.

"Nah,"

"Oh yeah, is that because of what Nico did yesterday night?" He asked.

"Oo nga, I was surprised the way she dought that girl. Yung nerd ng Aldridge marunong lumaban." Sabat naman ni Ken.

"Not that. But honestly, I was suprised too. I am not expecting Nico to be savage like what she did. Good thing, I think it's an improvement" I answered.

"Ikaw Chale, ano masasabi mo kay Nico? Ikaw ah may naaamoy ako" sabi ni Jake which caught my attention. Chale look at me first and then he look at Jake.

"Hmm. Surprised too." He shortly replied.

"Okay. Nyways, una na ko, dadaanan ko muna si Mecca yung chix sa HRM department" paalam ni Jake.

I saw Jake give sign to others. I think he knows while Chale is busy doing with his cellphone.

Nang makaalis na sila, kaming dalawa nalang ang natira and I make that as an opportunity to start a conversation.

"Chale. I wanna talk  to you" I started.

"Hmmm... what is it?" Sagot niya at umayos na ng upo.

"Dediretsuhin na kita, anong binabalak mo kay Nico?"

"Nico? None of course. Ano bang tanong yan?"

"I saw you texting her, I saw you approached her in the garden, and I saw you uphold her in the bar. You even hold her hand to accompany her. During the practice, I saw you brighten up when you saw her watching us practicing. I know you Chale, and I don't wanna get Nico hurt because of you"

"I don't know. I'm just comfortable when I'm with her. Even before, Nico is a type of girl that's really interesting. See how she roasted the girl from the bar? It surprised us all. Even you, you were not expecting it to happen and so I am. I wanna know her more and I have no intension to make her fall if that is what you're thinking." Sagot niya.

"Okay. I am holding in your words then. If ever Nico cried because of you, I won't think twice to be your enemy. I love my sister, I care for her so don't you ever be the reason of her tears."

that's all I said and walk out. Maybe I shall talk Nico for this. She has no experience about love and admiring. she's too innocent in terms of love and fall.

No dejaré que nadie lastime a mi hermana