CHAPTER 8

Zelly is having a hard time to figure out what feeling does she felt when she was texted by Chale. She doesn't know how to react why do Chale needs to use other number to text her?

She open the message inbox and click the Unknown number's last messages. What stop her is that, the iloveyou message. Is he playing her? Tripping her? It can't be that far since Chale belongs to her brother's circle of friends who mastered about tripping.

she's thinking, what should she need to do? Is she needs to ask Chale personally or forget about it? Maybe the second choice will be the best

Hoy es la preparación para el Interhigh fest. se le asignó la tarea de asistir a todas las actividades para poder escribirlo en los titulares de las noticias de la escuela

(Today is the preparation for the Interhigh fest. she was tasked to attend every activities so she can write important events in School news headlines)

también se le excusó para preparar las cosas que necesitará. cuando llegó la hora del almuerzo, Ace le entregó el almuerzo en la oficina de periodistas.

(She was also excused to prepare things she will be needed. When lunch break has come, Ace delivered her lunch in their journalist office)

Pero Ace no se quedó tanto tiempo porque tiene una tarea que hacer para la siguiente asignatura, así que se apresuró a regresar. Mañana será el inicio de las actividades escolares.

(But Ace didn't stay that longer because she has assignment to do for the next subject so she rushed to go back. Tomorrow will be the starting of school activities.)

competidores de diferentes escuelas internacionales asistirán y completarán. Pero no pudo trabajar cuando sonó su teléfono. es un mensaje de su hermano Nico.

(competitors from different international school will attend and complete. But she was stopped from working when her phone rang. it is a message from her brother, Nico.)

su hermano le dijo que se fuera a casa temprano y que tienen cosas importantes de qué hablar. Se sintió un poco nerviosa ya que parece que su hermano habla en serio en este asunto, así que no tiene más remedio que obedecer.

"Hey, not done yet? what's that? I am getting more curious about your story huh" napabulalas ako nang marinig ko si kuya. Kanina pa kaya siya?

"Bat ba di ka kumatok ha? Kainis. Kita mong may ginagawa ko eh. Kanina ka p ba dyan?" Tanong ko.

"Nope. Kakarating ko lang di moko napansin kasi busy ka diyan sa sinusulat mo. Pabasa nga" sabi niya saka tinangkang kunin yung book ko.

"No way! Stoo that kuya, shut up. You don't know what privacy means?"

"Sus privacy why? Is there's secret in there? For whom are you writing?"

Naiirita na ko. Bat ba ang daming tanong?

"Ano ba pag uusapan natin? Pagod pa naman ako sa school kanina kaka edit and type." Reklamo ko.

"Do you have crush on Chale?"

"Uhudjs" nabulunan ako gagi. Anong tanong yun?

"Mierda kuya. What the heck are you asking about? Is that the reason why you told me to go home early? Duh you're making no sense." I said.

"Hablo en serio Nico. ¿Qué sientes por él?"

(I am serious Nico. What do you feel towards him?)

"I told you, there's none. he's just like a brother to me, I don't know anything about feeling nor having a crush on some and worst is loving. I am not into that, you know me. And you also know people doesn't see me attractive. I am no one in school and that will remain until I graduate." Sagot ko.

"Okay fine, if thats so. Hayss, I just don't want you to be hurt by others. Especially when that others is him. I can sense a thing that boy will understand. I want to protect you no matter what. If ever someone will dare to hurt you, they will meet the real Artiles." He seriously replied which makes my heart melted.

I hugged him and say "thank you kuya. I will be fine. I am practicing myself to become independent if you know, time will come and none among you will be there to be my warrior, so I can fight and protect myself without others' protection. I promise you, I will be fine kuya."

After that talk, nagpaalam na siyang magpahinga para bukas sa basketball nila and so with I am. I return my book to its hidden place and I lay down unto my bed and sleep.