Chapter 2

Copter POV

I stare out the side window of the car and blankly watch the scenery flash by. My heart was aching earlier watching Tommy and Fluke. I'm happy that they have made a few friends in college, but they are both still really quiet and reserved. However, I know that it isn't easy after what both of them have gone through. To say that Tommy and Fluke have had a rough life is an understatement. I can't think of what else can happen to them to make things harder on them. Well, there is one. That is the one thing that has me on edge nowadays.

Tee taps the steering wheel and sighs. "Stop worrying about them. Tommy and Fluke are adults now. We can't keep them under our wing forever. Plus, we have our own babies to take care of now."

I sigh. "I know, but I can't help it. It is my Luna side that wants them to not only be safe, but to be happy too. I know that they will never have tons of friends. They are too afraid of being abandoned for that to happen, but I hope that they can make more than just two friends."

I turn in my seat and face Tee. "My main concern since they have turned 18 is about when they will find their mates. I was hoping initially that their mates were within our pack. Everyone within our pack already knows what the two have gone through and wouldn't have made it difficult for them. However, it is very apparent now that their mates aren't even within the local vicinity of our pack. As an older brother for them, I can't help but to worry about who their mates are.

It will not only crush their hearts but mine too if anything happens between them and their mates."

With Tee still focused on the road, he nods his head. "Me too. I don't want any harm to come to those two. They are the pack's precious scarred male omegas."

I nod my head. "Yes. I think everyone in the pack is keeping a close eye on them, especially the older ones."

I turn back towards the road. "Where do you think their mates are? Do you think that we should start having them travel during their breaks? Maybe then, they can find their mates."

Tee shakes his head. "No. Don't force it. The moon goddess must not think that they are ready for their mates yet. Just let things work out on its own. If we force anything, things might not work out how we expect them."

I softly mumble, "I guess."

Once again, I turn and stare out the passenger window.

A part of me wants Tommy and Fluke to feel the joy and happiness of finding their true mates. However, a little bit of me is still worried. I don't want either of them to go through what I did. Watching your true mate claim someone else is not fun. It nearly tore me apart, but looking back, I'm also happy that it happened, even though at the time, I thought my world was crumbling down around me. If Kimmon hadn't listened to his father and Bambi, I would have never run away and found Bas. Now, I can't think of my life without Bas or without being the Luna of Sun Moon pack.

Tee playfully nudges my arm. "Hey. Did you pay attention to the fact that neither Dee nor Shane have gone through the updated werewolf training? I think we need to let Alpha Kimmon know about it, plus we need to find a pack that will welcome Shane and his family in without any problems. Maybe Alpha Kimmon can handle both issues."

I turn back towards Tee and hum. "Yeah, I think you are right. I'll double check with Bas tonight and make sure that that is the right thing to do. Last year, I was hoping that Shane's family would find a pack to join, but I don't think that they ever really tried to find one. Now, though, it is getting to the point that they need to join one. I was also hoping that Shane would find his mate and then his family could join his mate's pack, but that didn't happen either."