Chapter 17

HELLO EVERYONE!

WELCOME BACK TO THIS STORY

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLEASE:)

ENJOY!

CONNERS POV

When mason allowed me to get into his car I was shaking at how nervous I was. This is the day where I tell him how I feel and how I feel like we can be something great.

Once in the car, he turns on the radio and the song "Up All Night " by Charlie Puth was playing and needless to say the past couple of nights all I have been, is up all night thinking about this moment, about how I've messed up so many times that if I get it wrong this time I might as well just stop cause he will not be giving anymore try.

We drive to his house and once we arrive his brothers are there which isn't shocking and with that, I greet them, and Mason motions for me to follow him to his room.

With that, I follow him upstairs and I shut the door as he tells me to.

Once there he tells me to sit on his bed while he stands and paces across the length of his room and then the unthinkable happens.

Mason breaks the silence.

" Look Conner, I'm sure by now you have seen my Instagram page and all the photos and comments that accompany it. I think you and I both know that if you are not going to be the person that I want and need then I advise you to stop trying here cause I have plenty of people who I could be with who would be with me and be exactly what I need"

As Mason was talking all I could look at were his lips and how full and kissable they looked, and with that, I got up and just kissed him on the lips I couldn't resist it anymore.

STEAMY SCENE AHEAD

He responds by kissing me and pushing me back onto his bed. He kind of catches me off guard but none the less I flip him over and take his shirt off, and he takes off mine and then flips me over again and starts kissing his way down my torso.

I instantly pull back for a minute making sure that this is what he wants as it is kind of sudden but he nods his head and wraps his moist lips around my member and takes into his mouth whole and gives me probably one of the best blowjobs I've ever had.

He goes ahead and fully takes down his pants exposing himself to me and showing me everything I have ever wanted to see.

His ass is perfect and my god, I could not wait to shove my member right up his tight hole, and to hear him moan would be the greatest sound my ears have ever heard.

With that he gets up and walks over to his drawer and pulls out a condom and says well let's get to it should we and with that he rips it open and starts rolling the condom down my hard member and starts teasing me.

He starts kissing me again and asks if I am ready and all I can do is nod my head as I am so taken back by the boy in front of me.

I guess he is a nerd in school and a freak in the sheets cause shortly after that he mounted me and we were both a moaning mess.

He starts riding me and all I feel is pure pleasure. His ass feels so good wrapped around my dick and I just knew this was the best sex I've ever had.

Mason then picks up the pace and starts riding me like a goddamn horse. He turns around and lets me see his ass clap on my dick and at that very moment I push him off of me and rip the condom off my dick just so I can bust my massive nut all over and sure enough, seconds later all this creamy goodness was all over his body, and all I see is him eating my creamy goodness which looks incredibly sexy.

We both lay there breathlessly and with no words to be spoken.

Mason gets up and says that this is a warning to me that if I ever want to have that experience again he will fight for him like everyone else is.

When he says everyone I'm going to assume he is referring to the other boys and girls who are also hitting on him.

This truly motivates me and to him, I say " Trust me nothing will stop me from getting to that final destination, and I mean nothing "

I then fall asleep in Mason's bed and all I can dream about is how bad I want to fuck him again.

My god what is this little fella doing to me.

God, what is happening to me.

MASONS POV

I have no clue what I just did but I just couldn't hold it back anymore. I just wanted him so bad and I figured me giving him something to look forward to would maybe make him work that much harder.

I go and shower after Conner and once I was finished there played the hottest boy at school in my bed.

Of course, right as I was getting into bed my door bursts open and sure enough there stand Brody and Dean with their mouths hanging open and just looking utterly shocked.

But Carson didn't look shocked.

Carson is very quiet but knows everything that is going o so he probably already knows what is happening and that there are plenty of guys and girls who want me.

I whisper yell at them to get out and they do so .With that, I go to bed beside the guy who I have liked for the past four years finally.

With that, I curled up into him and I fell into one of the best sleep I've ever had.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK?

THANKS FOR READING!

UNTIL NEXT TIME :)

PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE FOLLOW :)