VIII

Draco was leaning against his bike when he heard a familiar voice call for him.

"Malfoy, I'm sorry! We need to talk." Harry yelled but Draco just sneered at him got on his bike and started to put on his helmet.

"No Malfoy, please listen I'm sorry okay?" Harry cried as he was tugging on Draco's sleeves to get him off.

"Get out of my way, Potter." Draco spat.

"Ma-Draco please!" Harry cried.

Draco paused for a moment and took the time to look at Harry in the eyes before he sighed.

"Make it quick." Draco said coldly as he heard a breath Harry has been holding.

"Draco listen, I'm sorry I snapped at you. Really," Harry apologized as he took out the bracelet and slid it back on Draco's hand.

"Also I like you Draco, I really do. I know it's wrong but I can't help it." Harry continued as the other boy's facial expressions softened.

"How about we hangout today or something?" Harry suggested to lighten up the mood.

Draco was about to open his mouth to say something but another voice behind Harry yelled out before he could.

"Draco?" Daphne yelled as she ran to them.

"Daphne!" Draco said with a smile that kind of hurt Harry from how easily she could make my laugh and smile no matter how serious the situation is.

"Are you free to go out with me today?" Daphne asked.

Harry's eyes widened and immediately jumped to Draco's. The blonde could sense the hurt that Harry felt so at that moment he was stuck.

"No I can go with yo-" Draco tried to say but was cut off by a notification from Daphne's phone.

Everyone's eyes jumped to the phone and when they saw that Daphne seemed to look nervous about it, it made Draco even more confused.

"Who texted you?" Draco asked.

"N-No one." Daphne said; failing to hide the nervousness.

"Who. Texted. You." Draco said in a stern voice.

"I have to go." Daphne quickly said as Draco reached out his arm to try and grab her but she ran away too quickly.

The two boys were left there speechless from what happened, and confused.

Harry was about to open his mouth to ask something when Draco opened his first.

"She's cheating on me."

"Maybe it was nothing?" Harry asked.

"She has new hickeys on her neck. Clearly weren't from me." Draco said coldly as Harry's lips slowly parted.

"Draco..."

"Let's go." Draco said as he tossed over Harry's helmet and got on the bike.
~
They ended up at where they were the other night. The night where they kissed, and the same time, same spot.

"Draco, do you forgive me?" Harry asked.

He watched as a smirk grew on the boy's lips and then suddenly, Draco leaned towards Harry kissing him on the lips.

It didn't take long before both of their eyes closed, and Harry rested his hand on Draco's chest. Draco cupped Harry's face with his hands and slowly started moving down to the neck.

Harry's eyes screwed tighter shut and he started fidgeting with Draco shirt; signaling him to take it off.

Draco grinned under the kiss and continued to take his shirt off as Harry stared intensely at his body.

It didn't take long for Harry to grab Draco's lips again with his own and then started fiddling around with the buttons on Draco's jeans, failing to take them off he started to whimper which caused an even bigger grin on Draco's lips.

"We can't do this here, are you crazy?" Draco said teasingly.

"I am for you." Harry smirked as he once again tried to unbutton Draco's jeans.

With Harry failing once more, he eventually got pissed. "Take off your damn jeans, Malfoy!" Harry demanded as Draco let out a chuckle.

"Make me."
~
(A/N- P.S no they didn't do it you dirty little fucks omfg. They just snogged.)

"Draco," Harry started.

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna break up with Daphne?" Harry asked.

"Well, I kinda have to." Draco said.

"Do you think she will take it well?" Harry asked once more.

"I hope so." Draco replied as he sat up straight.

They decided to move and just sit beside Draco's bike after their little moment just so it's less dangerous.

Harry was leaning against the bike and his chest was up against Draco's back and his legs were spread wide.

"I can't believe Christmas is already in two weeks." Harry said.

"Wait, you're kidding? I completely forgot about the holidays." Draco said as he shifted to find a more comfortable stop and will be able to face Harry.

"We can spend Christmas together? What should we do?" Harry asked.

"Blaise, Pansy, and I were gonna go sledding." Draco said kind of upset.

"Well that's fine, Ron, Hermione, and I can come with you guys. Hermione and Pansy seem to be getting along just fine anyways." Harry suggested as Draco raised his eyebrows.

"You're right, I'll text them right now."
~

Feedback??

(A/N- By the way, I think next chapter will be a huge time skip to when they go out to sledding, so be ready for that.")