XI

Harry woke up to the ray of sunlight shining onto him, with a yawn he turned to face the other side of the bed, but instead of seeing the sidetable he saw the blond boy beside him; on his phone while wearing earphones.

Harry jumped and yanked the covers also surprising Draco beside him.

"Malfoy what are you doing here, where are the others?" Harry asked still in shock.

"They went out, I stayed in because I thought it was too freezing outside." Draco answered as he lowered his phone and turned around to face the other boy. "I'm going to the fireplace, you're room is freezing." He continued as Harry nodded and followed along.

Draco grabbed his hot chocolate and sat down on the floor facing the fireplace as he eyes Harry walking to him. When Harry sat down Draco draped a blanket over the two of them and played some music on his phone, he then plugged in the earphones and gave one to Harry and put the other one in his ear.

"Thanks." Harry nodded.

"No problem, dude." Draco smirked as he took a sip from his hot chocolate. "Yo by the way, how come whenever I'd swing by yours, your parents were never home?"

"Uh well," Harry hesitated as he scratched the back of his neck. "They actually got into a car crash when I was younger, so I had to stay at my uncle's. Ool Honestly, they weren't the most friendly people in the world so I moved out." Harry explained as Draco nodded.

"Ah, I see. Did I offend you when I asked dude?" Draco questioned as Harry shook his head.

"What about you, how's your parents?" Harry asked.

"Long story short, but I'd say they are the people who truly taught me that the longest path is the most hardest loneliness, but it will give you more of a reasons to live and tell the tale." Draco explained as he took another sip.

Harry sighed and then felt a hand on his thigh, as he looked at the vainly hand on him he couldn't help but blush, he turned his attention to the smirking boy beside them. Draco then started moving his hand to Harry's inner thigh. He heard the other boy's breath hitch which made his smirk grow wider.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything without you permission." Draco said with a smile as he lowered his hand and watched as Harry frowned at him and let out a whimper.

"When we go to the party, could we just..stick together?" Harry asked.

"I'm not sure dude, because a lot of the times I'm with the lads." Draco confirmed as Harry sighed. "Just don't get too hungover, dude."

Harry stared a Draco's eyes; how not much people had grey eyes but then it had a hint of blue. Their knees were touching, and Harry noticed how a piece of Draco's hair was tucked perfectly behind his ear. He then started just staring at the blond's lips, this wasn't to go unnoticed by Draco which made him smirk.

"You're lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?"

Harry's eyes widened and he felt a strange feeling in his stomach that went up to his chest. But then suddenly he felt Draco's hand reach behind him and pushed him way closer, so close he could practically touch his lips with his own if he spoke.

"I'm kidding, but do you mind if I take a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?" Draco said with a smirk and a blush from how cringey his pick up lines were.

"Okay, well now that's just cheesy Malfo-"

"What's up my lads?" Blaise came bursting in the room with the rest of the group. Draco and Harry froze while their eyes slowly looked up; trying to hide how close they were without moving.

"Woah, did we interrupt something over here?" Pansy said cockily as she was clinging onto Hermione. "Come on Hermione, let's leave these boys alone." She said winking as she was tugging on the other girl to follow her.

"Oh sod off, Parkinson!" Draco spat as Pansy raised an eyebrow and smirked at him with a very cocky look on her face.

When the group of friends finally made their way to a corner further away from the two boys, Draco turned his attention to Harry and smirked at him.

"Can you be quiet?" Draco asked in a deep voice as Harry's eyes widened and his face turned pink, he felt the weird thing in his chest once more.

Harry agitatedly nodded his head as his eyes screw shut while he looked down to hide the blush.

He then felt Draco's hand rest on his inner thigh for a second and he already felt his pants tighten.

"Good, cause this is a great song." Draco said as he removed his hand from Harry's thigh and went on his phone to turn the volume up as Harry's eyes snapped open and glared at Draco.

"Y-You can't just do that, Malfoy!" Harry yelled and was pretty sure that the other group heard because the next thing that filled the room were a bunch of giggles.

"I can do whatever I want Potter," Draco spat. "Including you." He continued.
~

Feedback??