Chapter Six

**Rating Warning**

This is story is rated mature -- this chapter contains graphic sexual details. If you are not comfortable with that, please do not continue reading.

· · · · ·

Weeks went by. Morgan was spending a lot of time with Dave.

He was always watching him play piano. Soon, Dave was sitting right next to Morgan while he taught him how to play. 

Liam saw them like that when he came home from his date one night... Together. On the bench.

The next night it was the same thing.

That weekend Liam was trying with a third date, which had ended just about as badly as it always did because apparently he texted too much. Something stupid that he had done, yet again, but this guy always made him nervous because he never returned his calls. Liam called him a lot. Maybe too much... Maybe he did text him too much.

Liam wasn't in the mood when he came home to Morgan playing the piano this time and Dave watching him. Dave was sitting next to him and his hand was on his back...right in the middle of his back.

Morgan hit a wrong note, Liam could tell, and he turned around to look at Liam entering the house.

"Oh hey. How'd it go?"

"...Bad." Liam closed the door behind him and put his stuff on the counter.

Morgan rolled his eyes, "Jesus, what are you doing out there...?"

Dave just laughed.

Liam walked straight into his bedroom and closed the door. He took off everything except his boxers and flopped onto his neatly made bed. He put his face in a pillow.

What was he doing?

So far, guys had been complete assholes to him. What was wrong with really, really liking someone so much that you won't leave them alone?

He cried into the pillow for a little before he fell asleep on it.

He didn't come out of his room until about one in the morning. He saw the time glaring on his alarm clock.

He quietly opened his bedroom door, practically naked with a blanket draped around his shoulders, around and looked around a little. The house was dark. He quietly walked into the kitchen once he made sure no one was there, grabbed some water, and walked back to his bedroom door. Then he saw Morgan's door crack open.

"Hey," he whispered smiling, "You awake?"

Liam gave him a smart-ass look.

"Come here."

Liam wiped the look off of his face and quietly walked towards the door, surprised when he was grabbed and pulled quickly inside. Morgan quietly shut the door behind him before he kept walking forward into Liam, pressing him against it. He was wearing a shirt and sweatpants. They felt soft.

Morgan leaned down to his ear and grabbed his sides, under the blanket, and Liam's entire body tensed up as he leaned against the door with Morgan's cold hands on his skin. He was in his underwear right now. Did Morgan realize he was in his underwear right now? 

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Morgan whispered into his ear. He couldn't have serious conversations like this at one in the morning, wearing nothing but his boxers and a blanket. Jolts of electricity were shooting through Liam's hips when he felt Morgan's breath against his ear.

"...What?" Liam managed to ask.

Morgan stepped away from him and pulled him by the hand to his bed. "Sit down for a second."