Chapter Eight

**Rating Warning**

This is story is rated mature -- this chapter contains graphic sexual details. If you are not comfortable with that, please do not continue reading.

· · · · ·

Liam woke up with Morgan in his bed. The sun had woken him up and he noticed the bedside table lamp was still on. It was around ten.

Morgan was sleeping on his stomach with his head to his side, his arms sloppily splayed out above his head. Liam couldn't believe he was in his bed...like that. 

Last night was like a dream. He'd never had sex like that before.

It wasn't just sex, like he was used to, a one-and-done kind of thing that he was afraid of. It felt like more of an experience... Which was a little cheesy, but it had still left Liam in a daze. Morgan was good in bed.

Sometimes Morgan had stopped to laugh about something when they were right in the middle of it, like when Liam almost fell off the side of the bed when he tried to be on top, or when he got stuck in the blanket with his leg and had to roll out of it. Sometimes Morgan would stop moving on top of him just to hold his head and kiss him, for a long time. Liam couldn't get enough of his lips on his. When they were finally done he had held him, with both arms, and kissed his neck. Liam fell asleep like that. It was so nice. He'd never experienced something like that before in his life. He blushed thinking about it.

He was honestly still pretty exhausted. And sore... But he'd do that with Morgan again, whenever he wanted. If he was using him for sex, Liam didn't care. 

Did that make him kind of a slut for Morgan?

He turned around to hug Morgan's back before he got up and stumbled into his robe to run out to the bathroom and shower.

"Liam." Dave was sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee, looking at his phone. Liam froze.

"Oh, hey." He had tried his best to be quiet last night, but they both had gone on for quite a while... He hoped Dave hadn't heard them.

"We're out of food. Do you think Morgan cares if I borrow his car? I can go get a few things... He hasn't woken up yet."

Liam looked over to Morgan's bedroom door, which was closed, and then back at his. "That's...probably fine, Dave. You should go do that."

"Want to come?"

"...No, I'm gonna go take a shower, but thanks."

Dave finally looked up at him from his phone and Liam kept walking quickly until he finally got into the bathroom and shut the door. 

· · · · ·

When Dave got back with food, way faster than Liam thought, Morgan was running butt-naked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom with what looked like just a hand towel covering his waist.

Morgan had come into the bathroom when Liam was almost done showering. He hadn't bothered locking the door, but hadn't expected to see him step into the shower with him either... Kissing Morgan under the shower was hot. Things kind of just got out of hand. He probably lost track of time.

"No, no, NO." Dave repeated, throwing the bags of food onto the kitchen counter. "LIAM."

Liam left the bathroom in his robe again but shielded his face from embarrassment and quickly walked back into his bedroom to shut the door behind him. 

He quickly got dressed and went back out to help Dave put away the food, but Dave kept glaring over at him. He wish he'd stop.

"Liam, were you having sex in the bathroom..."