Kapitola 16

Sexual content

"Mr. De Luca, here's your card. Enjoy your stay" The receptionist greeted passing us a golden card, apparently for the suit.

My honesty is gonna get me laid tonight, so I was happy that I didn't keep my horniness to myself.

The gala was being hosted next to a hotel, so we agreed why not just use that as an advantage. This was a really expensive hotel.

Lorenzo grabbed the card and with his free one took my hands in his and we made our way towards the elevator. Why am I nervous? Oh God, did I forgot to wax?

Well, at least I wasn't wearing a granny underwear, right?

The elevator's door opened, revealing a dark appealing room.

"You really love black, don't you?" I chuckled seeing that all the decorations were dark

"You really love black, don't you?" I chuckled seeing that all the decorations were dark. He nodded stretching out his hand hinting to come out first "I know guys do that to be able to see your ass"

He put a hand on his chest, inflicting pain, "It pains me you would think so low of me"

"But you have a nice ass" he added and I rolled my eyes. He didn't move a muscle, just stood there.

I walked up to him, my hands on my back fighting the zipper of the dress. I stood in front of Lorenzo "Do I make you nervous?"

I brought my hands to his tie, undoing it while my eyes continued fixed on his.

"What gave it away?" He asked. I took off his tie and placed it around my neck, without tying it "just the fact that we are here for a reason but you haven't moved from the same spot since we arrived" I replied.

Slowly I began to undo the buttons on his shirt revealing his hard tattooed chest. That would make your pussy throb.

"Then let's get to it," Lorenzo stated, sliding his shirt and suit off.

"Sit on the bed. I can't let this dress go to waste"

Lorenzo walked up to the nightstand, removing something from the back of his pants and placing it inside the drawer. "All ready"