Down World by Rebecca Phelps

Down World by Rebecca Phelps — AKA @geminirosey — will be available on March 30, 2021. Order your copy from Wattpad Books today!

To change her future, she'll have to alter her past.

East Township High School sits upon the site of an old military base. For years, students have whispered in the hallways about a series of doors hidden deep within the school. Doors created by the military that lead to multiple timelines and realities. Doors that lead to a place called Down World.

As the new kid in school, and still reeling from the unexplained death of her brother, Robbie, Marina O'Connell is only interested in one thing: leaving the past behind. But a chance encounter with handsome Brady Picelli changes everything. He will lead Marina to a startling discovery—that Down World is real, and the past, present, and future are falling out of balance.

Brady is determined to help Marina discover what really happened to her brother. However, what is taken from one world must be paid for by another. And Marina is about to discover that even a realm of infinite possibilities has rules that must be obeyed.

What reviewers have to say:

Goodreads user and blogger Julie wrote "Down World is such a unique read, it transports you into a place where multiple universes aren't something to be messed with. And how they can change everything."

Goodreads user Justin Bowers wrote "Imagine Stranger Things crossed with Back to the Future all tied together with teen angst and the guilt of loss and secrecy. That's pretty much the premise of Down World."

About Rebecca Phelps:

Rebecca Phelps is an actress, screenwriter, novelist, and mom based in Los Angeles. She is the co-creator of the website novel2screen.net, which analyzes film and television adapted from other material. Down World, the recipient of a Watty Award for Best Young Adult Fiction, is her first novel. To hear more about the Down World trilogy, follow Rebecca on Instagram @geminirosey, or on Twitter @DownWorldNovel.