What Happened That Night by Deanna Cameron [Paperback Edition]

The paperback edition of What Happened That Night by Deanna Cameron — AKA @LyssFrom1996 — will be available on April 13, 2021. Order your copy from Wattpad Books today!

She has a million and one secrets. And only one is about who killed Griffin Tomlin.

Four months after the murder of golden-boy Griffin Tomlin, the entire town of Shiloh is still in shock. For Clara Porterfield, the world has crumbled into a million chaotic pieces.

At home, her sister awaits trial for Griffin's murder, her mother obsessively digs in a dead garden, and her father lives in perpetual denial.

At school, Clara is haunted by her classmates' morbid stares and the unspoken questions they are too afraid to ask.

And deep inside, Clara holds a truth she isn't ready to face—and it could explain what really happened the night of Griffin's murder.

What reviewers have to say:

Goodreads user Selena wrote "Very clever writing with so many amazing characters. This is a very clever, and well thought out book."

Goodreads user Erin wrote "Oh Deanna Cameron, where you have been all my life? "What Happened That Night" has everything I didn't know I was missing. Female psychopaths, murder, sibling relationships and sexual assault are just some of the topics in Cameron's gritty, intense and powerful new novel."

About Deanna Cameron:

Deanna Cameron began posting her stories on Wattpad under the pseudonym, LyssFrom1996, when she was just sixteen years old. Since then her debut novel, What Happened That Night, has been published in North America and France, after gaining over a million reads on Wattpad. Originally born in Canada, Deanna now attends university in Western New York and writes in the early hours of the morning.