𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷

Desiree/ Des
Atlanta,Georgia
17 years old

Desiree/ DesAtlanta,Georgia17 years old

WHO'S HERE????

___________________________________

Today was another day that I didn't feel like going to school but I chose to go anyways. I don't wanna hear my bitch ass principals mouth about my absences.

I got up around 7:00 and started to get ready. I got up from my bed and went to pick out my outfit. I chose to wear black nike sweatpants and hoodie with my black cat 4s.

 I chose to wear black nike sweatpants and hoodie  with my black cat 4s

I put the outfit down on my bed then went into the bathroom. I rinsed my toothbrush under the water, put toothpaste on it, and then put it back under the water.

( F.J.P - How do y'all do it? cause I do it like that )

After brushing my teeth/etc I went and put my outfit on then went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I had installed a 30' inch straight lace front so all I had to do was straighten it.

As I got done with my hair I left my bathroom again and I got my keys, my purse, bookbag then left the house. I turned the car on then connect my phone to the bluetooth. I put on Rehab by Brent Faiyz.

I got too many hoes, but they ain't you
You like to put that shit in your nose, but I still love you
Be doing shit that nobody knows
In the streets they be thinkin' you a lady
But at home (you a motherfuckin' porn star, I swear to God)

"IF YOU AINT NASTY THEN DONT AT ME" I yelled cause I most definitely felt that

Since i'm not really hungry this morning I didn't stop to get any food I just went straight to school. About 20 minutes later of listening to music and driving I had finally made it there.

I was just about to get out of the car but I remember that I have a little stash in the glove department. So I chose to stay in the car and smoke.

I turned on some Bryson Tiller and relaxed while smoking my blunt.