Chapter 4

"Big Sis! "

"Big Sister! "

"Older Sister! "

Three jubilant voices echoed in the cave just as Su Xui opened her eyes once again. She smiled feeling less disturb about her past and went over to them.

No matter how she live in the past, this was her life and will relive it fulfillingly than before.

"Here, give them to the babies. They must be hungry for them to cry that much..."

Su Xiu handed the 3 feeder bottles to each siblings, Su Kai, Su Bowen and Su Ai. They, in turn, gave it to the baby triplets and the whole noise in the cave subsided.

Seeing that the three of them looked at her with bright eyes while looking like a hungry wolf salivating just from the smell of big buns. Su Xiu knew that they hadnt eaten their portion yet.

"Wait for a bit..."

Right after Su Xui said that, she opened the medium sized bag she was carrying beforehand. Getting the small sized, two, cylindrical shaped pillows and a baby sized bed nest, she arranged them at the corner of the cave where light coming from the oil lamp could reached.

She, then, gestured for Su Kai to place the baby on the baby bed nest. Su Xui took the other baby from Su Bowen and instructed the two boys to get the remaining things left behind at the entrance of the cave. The two were enthusiastic as they abruptly left in a flash to obey her command.

It didnt take them long to get the things she left and came back quickly while running and panting. Seeing them so thin, sweaty and breathless as they panted just by carrying a medium sized bag filled with baby stuffs, made Su Xui think that her decision to let Su Bowen go with Su Kai was right. Leaving the things to be solely picked up by Su Kai, if this truly happened then, it would be a physical burden to his part no matter how much he would deny it after.

Su Xui let them arranged the two bed nest for the remaining baby triplets to sleep on as they drank their milk quietly. Anyways, it wasnt that hard to arrrange this stuff even though it looked contemporary for them. Also, they had watched her how to arrange it earlier so they must know the gist of it already.

After that, Su Xui and Su Ai placed the  two babies each on their own bed nest.

"You can eat now..."

Su Xui said to them while sighing in relief secretly. This was only a menial task about baby care but she was already this exhausted.

Knowing that she also hadnt eaten her fill, Su Xui ate together with her siblings on the other side of the cave, not that far on where the baby was stationed in case they cry again.

"Big Sis!"

Just as Su Xui sat beside her two brothers, Su Bao called at her with a grieving voice while looking at her expectantly.

She went to her side and took over her task on assisting to feed the 3 toddlers so that she can eat better. After all, Su Bao was only 6 years old while looking like a skeleton. In actual fact, all of these siblings looked like a skeleton. They were not like this when their parents were still alive. They could eat until their fill but when their parents died, self proclaimed relatives took advantage and stole from them under the pretense of filial piety. These selfish self proclaimed relatives didnt left anything for the children to eat and eventually took the siblings house and land for their own personal interests. Everyone in the village was their mind on the Su's house and land since it was the only house worth living for in a poor village like the Hidden Village. The house was built having a mainhouse and 3 side courtyards and was surrounded by tall, large wooden fences as gate. However, the recognized family members: Aunt Li and Uncle Li, had the most opportunity of obtaining it. These people were truly two faced and their true colors were hidden too deeply to be seen on the surface. After knowing that the Su couple came from the capital, it was no wonder they acted friendly to the Su couple in the beginning of their moving here in the Hidden Village. It took Aunt Li and Uncle Li many years to fully gain the trust of the Su couple but the wait was not for nothing as they were soon recognized as family relatives. The Su couple was too honest and unsuspicious of others until their death and left their children to the wrong hands.