Birth of the virtuous God

''Finally...''

Grid sighed as he fell to the ground. His task of reviving the 4 auspicious beasts took more time than he expected, he had failed to revive the Blue Dragon twice after being beaten by Mir who had become a wall standing between him and the Blue Dragon's revival. Unlike what he thought he was still far from being able to call himself the strongest on Pluto and the encounter with Mir solidified this fact. Four years of hard training and grinding were needed until he was finally able to surpass and defeat Mir, the strongest yangban. However, even then he wasn't able to kill him , if it wasn't for Mir admitting his defeat and letting him pass he might have failed due to his fatal injuries. 

Lightning started scattering in the sky and clouds gathered at an abnormally fast rate, from them descended a majestic dragon , different from all the dragons he's seen. In particular, this dragon possessed a similar appearance to the Asian myths' dragons. The dragon landed on the ground and stared at Grid for a long time without uttering a word , his silence came to an end shortly after Grid completely healed.

'' Are you the one who revived me?''
''That's indeed the case''
'' A human god with that much faith ...It's been a while since I have seen one, what's your name, fledgling god?''

Grid was surprised by the Blue Dragon who could measure the faith of the people in him with a glance , he then showed a warm smile and answered.

''Overgeared king...er no, Overgeared god, Grid''
'' I see, I will call you Grid then. I can feel the energy of my brothers on the continent, it seems they have already been revived by you as well , for that i show my sincere gratitude.''
''It's nothing, it is my duty, after all, we are both born from people's wish for peace.''
''It seems your journey has made you mature, Overgeared god.''
''Huh?''

Grid was dazing, it was a voice he had not expected to hear that suddenly popped up in the conversation, it was Chiyou's voice.

''You did a good job by reviving the 4 beasts. Like you, they are allies of humanity who will help you in your fight against the sinful gods.''
'' Ho? it's been a while since we last met but it seems your habits never change, martial god.''
''It's been a while, but welcome again Blue Dragon.''
''Mhm, it seems you had your eyes on that child for quite some time.''

Grid continued to listen to the conversation between the two gods. Although he was a god too, Chiyou and the Blue Dragon were beings he couldn't hope to match yet. On one side was the strongest being, the martial god born from humanity's wish for strength and on the other sidewas the Blue Dragon the one who fatally wounded the absolute god, Hanul.

''So it seems I should give you a fitting reward for reviving me and my brothers in such a short time.''
' Oh it seems i am finally getting the quest reward'
[ You have completed the quest 'Blue Dragon's revival']
[ Your achievements impressed the Blue Dragon and the martial god ,Chiyou]
[ Additional rewards will be provided]

'Huh?'
''Huma...No , Overgeared god , Grid , to show my sincere thanks to you I shall offer something special, i hope it will help you grow while walking your own path. You seem to have understood the essence of my strength a bit by merely seeing a memory of my fight , with such enormous talent , i am sure what i will show you now will make you grow beyond your current limits.''
'Wait, the essence of his strength? Does he mean Pagma's 'Dragon' sword dance? Then...No way!!'
''Lightning is a single strike, so fast you only realize it's there once it hits, sharper than any blade and wilder than any beast''

After he finished those words, the Blue Dragon flew up and black clouds started gathering above him while he was ascending in a spiral trajectory.