3. S I D E R E A L

Sidereal (adj.) Determined to or from stars

_____

"31st MARCH, 2019. 

I wept silently as you embraced your mother, you had just burned my arm for 'Hurting your mother in the kitchen'; I pleaded, begged and urged you to believe me, I did not do anything. It was her, she was the one verbally abusing me, she called my mother a whore for making her life miserable, I still did not say anything. My body was sore from he prior night's beating....You believed her conceited lies.... You burned my arm, the Omegas and pack helpers shook with fear as you threatened them to not tell any other pack member of how you treated me. I knew I could never approach the council, for you had terrorized your Omegas- the sole witnesses of my torment at the hands your you and your mother, The council requires proof and I did not have any except for the scars and gashes on my body but you threatened me, "I will tell the council that you are sick, your meals have been poisoned with pills for treating schizophrenia and hallucination disorder. One test of your blood and you will be away in a psychic ward for rogues and psychopath wolves..." this is what you had said...I was shaken that day...I gave up on myself that day..."

Another page, another memory of his mate's life; She did not deserve this, she did not deserve any of this...It was all because of him and his mother. He knew he should have killed his mother the moment she accepted it all, but he couldn't- his wolf couldn't, male wolves were protective over their mothers. His father and him did not share a bond, in fact, Draco had despised the mere sight of his Mother and him- growing up, his grandfather would be busy with pack business especially during his teen years, The Beta- Seth Jones had resigned from his position and left for another pack with his mate and children which made his Grandfather busier, hence, he would spend a lot of time in the company of his mother and she would often curse Luna Knox, which made him hate the woman- what a naïve boy he was! He believed the wrong woman and hurt the woman he was supposed to cherish.

Meanwhile, Orion was in his office, Roxanne sitting on his lap and in her arms lay her daughter's son- her grandchild. Stress lines covered Orion's forehead and his jaw remained clenched painfully thinking of everything his daughter had to go through. His eyes welled up thinking of the day she had stepped on his doorstep clutching her little bump with tears in her eyes. Those bruises on her body were like a stab on his guts. She has always been his princess. Before them sat their sons, the young men were oozing with rage, the Alpha in them urging to behead the man and the pack who hurt their sister but neither of the Knox men could do anything; Roxanne had asked them not to, and they knew better than to disobey her. Roxanne was planning on how to gather evidences, eyes witnesses - she wanted a secure future for her pup and her grandson. 

Maybe, it was time to call Elder Lady Knox, her grandmother in law.

HEY LOVELIESSS! HOPE YALL ARE DOING OKAY!

-Krea 💙