Chapter 28: The Sealed Sword

Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 28: The Sealed Sword

================================

The silence of the four was suffocating. Siva knew he had to explain but don't know how to begin.

After the incident that disturbed the neighborhood he was staying at, the four people that often visited him in the rest house was banned.

Now, it's been a day with this suffocating silence, though they do not have the look that demanded a kind of apology or explanation, Siva was the one who felt that he more or less had to explain.

So the problem he had is where to begin, and that's what actually torments his thoughts.

Meanwhile, only Agatha was the one who's been trying to break the ice non-stop.

She was saying how cool his ability was and that he was so strong and that he was so handso—cute when he was doing it. 

Then, when the little Hawkeye asked when did he learn such skill, with much difficulty, he just said he programmed his talisman to have Telekinesis.

He explained the basic principles of the Raijin ability set and the price of such power, thus the reason why they came to this silent mood. 

The details of the weapon's engineering was understandable when he mentioned «disintegration» so all he had to do is to say what the prices were.

Items. 

Mental Stability.

The last one was a bit alarming.

"But Siva, were you really close to dying that day?"

Siva stopped walking and turned slowly at Samara. His eyes cast down, contemplating the right words to say.

"Yes. I... almost died."

"We saw you motionless in the bench from my window in my room." Asked Volt.

"That's the Triple Bloom Meditation. It is a therapy to neutralize excessive brainwaves that can cause day dreaming. But it's a rarer case of extreme hallucination on my part, so I was undergoing this therapy in order to control my emotional surges."

"..."

"Sigh. As you can see, the Raijin ability set is indeed a strong skill set inside the game. But with the fact that RPG: Terroa is 90% reality, the rendering of speed against the human body is also close to 90% real. I can only use that if I abandon the fear of the feedback of the skill. And I can only abandon that fear if I..."

"If you snap out." Volt was the one who completed it.

"So what we saw back then was the feedback?!" Siva nodded to Samara. "But what is that? Before that triple thing somethingation, we saw the doctors throwing red tainted cotton tissues in a trash bin. Were you bleeding somewhere?"