Chapter 24: Side B, The Memory (1)

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 24: Side B, The Memory (1)
================================

The Memories of Gabriel Etrama De Raizel. For the young adventurers, it was like watching a movie in Real@D quality.

Seeing everything takes place that way, but instead of being seated, they are actually following young Gabriel around the market like an invisible chaperon. He wasn't like the old geezer in the Magus Archive. In this memory, he was a lively young man who was curious about everything.

And it was at that moment that they heard a voice of a narrator, the voice the young man.

[If I should start the explanation of my discovery, I'd like to first say that it all began the moment I step foot in the holy land of Mariejane. This is the city where the Emperor Clemente Celestine announced that Tiara's people had the right to be ruled by a great, noble man.

At that time, I was still an innocent young boy, an apprentice Mage to a seemingly unsightly old fart with a tendency to be clumsy four to five times every five minutes...

"Where are you boy? Why are you slacking around?"

"Master Merlin, the reason I am keeping my distance from you is because —whoaaaaaaa! Fire! You're on fire!"

"Ahahaha... you silly boy, you really know how to praise m... —whoaaaaaaa! Fire! I'm on fire!"

"You stupid old man! How can you set fire on yourself while trying to light a cigarette?!"

"You stupid apprentice! Someday you will become old like me!"

"I will never be a clumsy old fart like you! Never!"

—yeah. He was stupid that way. The great Wizard to whom all Wizards and Mages look up on, the one who conquered the dragon castle of Manitoba using only a mere force of 400 people; Freed the town of Calgary from the oppression of the Goblin King Goblet; and many more feats that made the use of magic in the art of combat a very useful feat. Because of him, many more Mages tried to help the 'Defenders of the Wall' with their own magic. Because of him, the people of Tiara began to have hope and fight back against the oppression of the Dragonkin.

What we're doing in this city is because of a certain man who sent us a message. His name is Arthur. I don't know him nor his fame but when Master Merlin saw the letter, even though we were still in the middle of a very important mission, we abandoned that mission and went straight here. 

I was happy, of course, because Mariejane is the holy land of the Defenders, central capital of the Eastern region of Tiara, and home of the Knights of Camelot.

The Knights of Camelot had a standing legend, they're the ones who protect the borders of the Eastern Spire.

Four Spires divides the Continent of Tiara and on each Spire, a treasure and a secret, 'The Secret', lies hidden since the time of The Founding. And that's almost 3 to 4 cycles ago.