Game of chess and a familiar

*Y/n POV*
It's been a few days since Asia became a devil and she started attending school although maybe she mention something she shouldn't have.

*Flashback*

Teacher:Please introduce yourself.

Asia:Hello, it's nice to meet you all, my name is Asia Argento.

I smiled seeing her so happy.

Asia:I also live with Y/n.

Everyone except Isa and Y/n:WHAAAAAAT?!

The boys were giving me a death glare, while the girls gave her a jealous look except for Isa.

*Flashback end*

Currently I'm walking to the student council room since i was requested by Sona, the student council president.

I arrive at the student council room and knock on the door and enter after i hear a "come in" and i see Sona sitting in her chair with a chess board in her desk.

Sona:Hello Y/n I'm glad you came.

Y/N:Hello Sona, so what did you need me for?

Sona:First, i assume you already know that I'm a devil, since you have been hanging quite some time with the ORC.

Y/n:That's right i also know that the entire student council are devils.

Sona:I see, did you figure that by yourself or did Rias told you?

Y/N:I knew since the day you gave me my schedule.

Sona:Well then, i also heard from Rias that you have quite the knowledge in chess, is it true?

Y/N:That's right, although i haven't play too much since i moved here.

Sona:Then would you like to play a match with me?

Y/N:Sure.

We started playing while having a conversation.

Sona:Tell me, who thaught you how to play chess?

Y/n:My mom thaught me how to play it but a friend of mine helped me get even better, he used to beat me all the time but now i can give quite the fight.

Sona:I see, he must be quite skilled.

Y/n:Yeah he was very good, he also thaught me other stuff like playing billiards and sometimes we would go to a jazz club, it was quite relaxing.

After i said that we concentrated only on the game since we both have only a few pieces.

*A few minutes later*

Y/N:Checkmate.

Saying that Sona was shocked was an understatement.

Y/n:That was a really dificult match but it was also fun, well then i need to go, I'll see you another day and perhaps we could have another match.

Sona:Oh, y-yeah I'll see you another day.

I stand up and exit the door and see tsubaki, the student council vice-president.