The Royal Trio.

*3rd person POV*

The red aura emmited by Rias continued as it became even stronger.

Loki:*smirk**thoughts*What strong and passionate thought. I see. So this is the little sister of the great devil Sirzechs.

Rias*softly*Y/N, I wanted you to...

Rias then glares at Loki with hatred until something falls from Y/N jacket and she looks at it surprised, and Loki looks at Mjolnir with annoyance.

Loki:That bastard, Odin. How shrewd of him to summon Thor's war hammer. Fenrir, destroy that detestable hammer with your jaws!

Fenrir suddenly stands up with a roar and rushes at Mjolnir even after taking so many damage from the others.

Yuri:What a monter!

As Fenrir was about to destroy the hammer suddenly a magic circle appeared beneath Fenrir as a lot of chains wrapped around it's body restraining it's movements.

Loki:*confused*What is the meaning of this?

Rossweisse:The magic chains of Gleipnir?! Why is it here?

???:We prepared them.

They turn to see Kuroka sitting in a hill.

Koneko:Big sis.

Kuroka:Shirone, that form. So you've finally accepted your own power.

Koneko:I will not become like you, big sis.

Kuroka:Well, I wonder about that. We are a fighting species that cannot find piece in our hearts. Someday. You, too.

Loki:*angry*How dare a mere demon from the Far East go against me!

He fires a magic blast at Kuroka but the attack was easily deflected by someone else.

Loki:Who's there?

Arthur:I am Arthur of the team Vali. Lord Loki, we will be taking Fenrir with us.

Fenrir was them teleported behind them.

Loki:What did you say?!

Kuroka:Vali wants the fangs that even dovour gods.

Arthur then rises his sword.

Arthur:The Royal Sword Collbrande. Even a god like you cannot scratch it.

Loki:You tricked me, Vali Lucifer!

Kuroka:It's your fault for being fooled.

Arthur makes his sword dissapear as he grabs the one on his waist, and stabs it into Fenrir's head, but it caused no damage to Fenrir.

Arthur:*bows*Well, everyone. Have a good day.

Kuroka:Shirone. I'm in rush today, but I'll come pick you up sometime.