𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙚💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙𝟸:𝟻𝟶𝚙𝚖

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙
𝟸:𝟻𝟶𝚙𝚖

♥︎♥︎
1 month later.

"Ella and Tae yall better come over and help me unpack my shit, my mama is at work and so is david, we both know king and Trayvon lazy is not gone help me put everything in this new house!" I said into the phone that I was holding against my ear by my shoulder.

"GURL byeee- call David to come help you or something" Ella laughed and I kissed my teeth.

"I already said he's working! He's not gone be here until around 5 o'clock. He's got some shit to handle" I said with a small sigh, for the past few weeks David had been "working" a lot. My gut feeling is telling me something is going on but I feel like I don't have the right to interfere.

"Is he ever home ari?" Tae asked me.

"Well... I mean sometimes I guess" i responded and he sighed.

"You think he's cheating on you?" Ella asked me and I met out a small chuckle.

"He hasn't made it official with me yet but we both know where we stand" i Said as I put the last box in the new house.

"After he gave you that ring I'm pretty sure it's official" Tae laughed and so
Did I.

"I guess so" I shrugged.

"you been feeling better?" Tae asked me, for the past week I've been feeling so sick, my stomach my back. My whole body.

"I've been getting better" I lied

"Imma call yall later, I've got to get a few essentials for the store"

"Bye love you" they both said in unison and I laughed before hanging up the phone.

I grabbed a jacket and put it on because it was mad cold outside and I put on my ugg boots, i went to the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the counter then headed outside to make my way to the store.

"I was too young to be at them funerals. Baggin' up, residue all in my cuticles" i rapped along to menace by DaveEast bopping my head back and forth.

I finally made it to the store and let out a sigh as I saw a group of grown men making so much noise right outside the store.

I took out My phone turned down my music a bit so I was able to be aware of my surroundings then put it back in my pockets.

My heart beat sped up rapidly as I walked past them to go into the store, just hoping that they don't say anything to me.

"YOOOO SHAWTY" one of them shouted as he blocked the door to the store and I mugged him.

"Do you mind?" I said with a mug on my face and he chuckled.

"Do you mind.... if I take you home tonight and show you how to be loved by a real nigga" he said as he licked his lips and rubbed his hands together and I cringed.

"Leave her alone" I heard a familiar voice say with a laugh from behind me.

"Cam you always tryna fuck my game up" he said as he removed his hand from the door, I kissed my teeth and was about to make my way inside until I was pulled back.

"Ari..." Cameron said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Cameron" I said with an attitude and he chuckled.

"You still got that slick mouth of your huh?" He laughed.

"And you still cheating huh?" I laughed sarcastically and he sighed.

"Ariana I told you I'd didn't do that shit, do you know how much I love you ari? Shit I still do ari." He said with a sigh and I felt my eyes water. The fact that he's lying to me right in-front of my face breaks my heart.

"What's your problem Cameron?" I asked as I tear dropped onto my cheek and he grabbed me by my arm and took me to his car.

"Get in Ariana.. we need to talk for real" he said as he opened the door of the passenger seat and I got in, he went round and also got in the car.

"Ariana I could put it on my mama I ain't cheat on you, not with your auntie and I was definitely not fuckin' other niggas Ari" he said as he faced me caressing my hand.

"Cam... cam there was video! A whole video Cameron!" I shouted as I began to get frustrated.

"You ever seen my face in that stupid video ari?" He questioned me and I stayed silent because I didn't.

"But why would-

He cut me off by kissing me, I held on to his neck as the kiss deepened but then quickly pulled back.

"I can't do this Cameron, you can't just come back into my life like this! I'm in a relationship now cam" I frowned as I held my head down.

"I know, I heard. You with that nigga trauma" he said with a slight chuckle.

"I've got to go..." I said as I opened the car door to hop out and leave.

"I love you ari" Cameron said with a smile and I gave him a small smile back before leaving the car to head back to the store and my stuff until I saw a tall brown skin boy who looked around the age of 16 shaking his head as he looked at me. Erm.....

I ignored him and continued my journey.

What a day....