𝙑𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 | 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

𝘼𝙧𝙞 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙨ꨄ
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 | 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

—-

"David, see what we are not going to do is keep lying" I told him, some female was in my dm talking about she pregnant by him, I'm asking him and he just making up different stories as we go.

"Look, I don't know okay" he shrugged and I groaned as I started to get more frustrated.

"Stop bombarding me with questions Ari"

"Ight look, David so what your tryna tell me is you had a whole baby on me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Oh ight" I shrugged.

"I promise it was a mistake, I swear it was. It's because...."

"It's because what?!" I yelled and he put his arms around around me trying to calm me down but I pushed him away.

"Ari please relax, your stressing yourself and the baby" he sighed and I kissed my teeth.

"And I wonder who's fucking fault that is" I said sarcastically and he let out a loud sigh, he just tryna play that victim shit like he always does.

"Im sorry okay, I don't even know she could be lying" he shrugged and I kissed ma' teeth.

"I need you to go by the time I'm out the house, you have to pick up Jayjay from your grandmas anyways so you can go now" I shrugged as I walked to the bathroom, only did that so this bum ass nigga wouldn't see me cry. He gon' take that shit for weakness and I can't let him know that i care too much.

"Look Ari-"

"Your good, you can go" I shouted as I locked the door and I heard him kiss his teeth.

"It's always something dumb with this man" I cried.

———-

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧||𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙢𝙖༒𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

"You sure that's my baby?" I asked Tanya and she kissed her teeth.

"You said it's how many months?" I asked her.

"I'm about 7 months" she smiled in the camera and i furrowed my eyebrows.
How she gon' be seven months if I had sex with Ari before her... Ari is only 6 months at the moment.

"Oh ight, sorry to break to you but that ain't ma' baby" i laughed and she scrunched her face up making me laugh at her dumbass.

"I mean erm 5 months" she stuttered and I kissed my teeth.

"You just ruined ma' relationship with my fuckin' girlfriend" I shouted and she kissed her teeth.

"Nigga that's your fault, you almost had a whole baby on her" she laughed and I hanged the phone up on her.

" shit! now I just need to explain shit to Ari, it's been like 5 hours since we talked"

————
𝗔𝗿𝗶 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝘀
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔| 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖💙

"Bye mama, I'm gonna miss you so much" I cried as we hugged rocking back and forth.

"You weren't supposed to move this early, at least stay for Glorias brith. Your sure you wanna go baby?" She asked And I nodded my head.

The shit that happened today was the push that I needed to move to Cali with Dad, didn't take us that long to get moving trucks so when we get there it will be so much easier for me to settle in faster. I love David, I always will... I just can't bare the pain anymore. I'm tired of it physically and mentally.

"I'll tell Trayvon and king when they get her okay?" She said with a smile and I nodded my head also smiling.

"Take care of my baby Marvin" mama cried as she embraced dad.

"I've got her, she'll be fine" dad laughed and so did mama.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" mama frowned.

"Not forever momma, I'm still coming down here to visit yall every summer" I laughed and so did she.

"When my grandbaby is on the way yall gotta let me know so I can come down there" she laughed and I nodded my head.

"She said when she's about 8 months she coming to give birth here then go, which doesn't make sense" dad said and I kissed my teeth at him.

"Right, just stay till you give birth then go" mama laughed and I shook my head.

"I've made my decision and that's what I'm sticking by so yall can give it a rest" I laughed.

"Bye mama" I smiled waving as we got in the car and drove off.

@ARIDADON'S STORY

To new starts and new beginnings💜

Location off.

"Ari...."

"Ari pick up the phone bruh"

"Ariana Jacobs I'm not playing with you"

"Ari I'm pullin' right now"

The End💙

Thank you so much for reading🥺.

Part two is there.... Do yall want me to drop it or nahhh???😼 spam the comments with yes🙄✋🏾