13

Diamond Peterson
A couple hours later...

I walked into the hospital room seeing Jay and Rocc arguing.

"Nigga shut up" Rocc said.

"Nigga you shut up" Jay said before bucking at Rocc.

"Can both of y'all shut the fuck up and leave" Sincere asked rudely making them look her.

"Well excuse me Ms.Harlem Shaker, but we'll leave when we ready" Rocc said.

"And right now we're ready. C'mon Rocc we've been kicked outta better places then this shit" Jay said as they both stood up.

"Yea whatever, close the door behind you" Sincere said before turning over and putting the cover over her.

I knocked on the door letting my presence be known making everyone look at me.

"Good you can deal with her grumpy ass" Rocc said as they walked out. I walked further in before looking at Sincere as she stared at me.

"What happened to your hand" I asked seeing it had a cast on it.

"I guess I fell on it" she said as I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked around the room as I wrapped my jacket tighter around me.

"Why you acting all nervous" she asked.

"I don't like hospitals. Something bad always happens" I said shaking my head.

"Nothing bad gonna happen. Besides the bad thing already happened" she said making me look at her. That just reminded me what I'm here for.

"Why would you take all them fucking pills" I asked making her shrug.

"How don't you know" I asked making her shrug again.

"Were you tryna kill yourself or some" I asked making her shake her head no.

"I forgot I took some earlier that day" she said making me smack my lips.

"You forgot you took 10 fucking bars that day" I asked making her nod.

"It ain't that big of a deal. I'm still alive" she said making me smack my lips.

"You can't be serious" I said while shaking my head.

"What's the problem" she asked making me mug her.

"You could've fucking died. That's the problem" I argued.

"But did I? Damn, shut the fuck up. Always wanna argue" she said.

"I wouldn't always argue if you think before you did stuff" I responded male her sit up.

"I just fucking told I forgot that I was popping them throughout the day" she said getting loud.

"Well maybe if you didn't fucking take them you wouldn't had forgot shit" I said raising my voice.

"Oh my fucking god" she huffed.

"Go ahead and get mad like you always do when someone tells you you're wrong" I said making her smack her lips.

"I'm not mad. That's you mad over stupid shit" she said with a bitter chuckle.

"Sincere it may seem stupid to you, but it's a big deal to me. You could've died, then-never mind I'm bout to go home because obviously you don't care" I said before standing up.

"Then what" she asked.

"Nothing it's not like you gon care. You never fucking care" I said making her smack her lips.

"Speak your fucking mind" she said making me face her.

"Sincere if you die, then I'm not gonna have nobody. That's why I care about you so much. That's why I continue to let you back in my life after you do me bad. That's why I'm standing here right now. You're the only person who makes me happy and I don't know why because just 24 hours ago I was the worst thing that ever happened to you" I said.

"I didn't mean it" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Just because you didn't mean it doesn't mean it didn't hurt" I said.

"What you want me to say? Sorry? I mean I don't really be meaning the shit I say. You know how I am so I don't see why you trip so hard. Plus Ian dying no time soon, so stop worrying about that. Imma stop the pills, I promise. I just need some help" she said.

I didn't know if she was being honest because half the time she's lying, but she seemed sincere.

I wiped my watery eyes before sitting back down. I felt kinda stupid for letting Sincere talk me out of leaving her AGAIN, but I had already sat back down.

"I'm not gon hold you tho. When I woke up I thought I was in Heaven for a second" she said making me let out a small laugh.

"And man when I was throwing up, that shit was not stopping. Like I just remember being bent over throwing up a whole bunch of clear shit before blacking out" she explained.

Empty ass stomach...

"I got a bad headache that's all tho" she said before motioning for me to come here. I got under the covers with her before putting my hood on.

"I'm sleepy" I said with a yawn.

"Then go to sleep" she said.

"I can now that I'm with you" I said lowly before laying my head on her chest.

"I love you" I mumbled while looking up at her.

"Love you too" she responded. I really hope she serious about getting help.

Ik it's short...

Y'all think Blu done with the pills?

How y'all feel about their conversation?

-Brazzy✍🏿