39. Transaction

Aadya's POV

Tring Tring... the sound of the alarm disturbed my peaceful sleep. I swiftly turned off the alarm in my phone. Rubbing my eyes I sensed a hand on my waist. I turned to the other side to check whose hand was that. It was obviously the monster's. He was asleep. I pushed his hand and sat pushing away the duvet. What was he doing on the bed?? When I told him that I don't have any problem with him sleeping on the bed, janaab royally denied saying that he won't do that when alive. What happened then? Huhh..

I stepped out of the bed and opened the curtains. After taking a shower I stepped into the closet to take files. I opened the cupboard and looked for the files but couldn't find them. May be in his cupboard. I opened his cupboard and was beyond shocked. His cupboard was totally messy. His clothes, files everything. Godd!! I took out everything and rearranged them in an order. I found the files required and stepped into the bedroom.

Omkar's POV

What happened all of a sudden that changed Aadya's behaviour? She was back answering me, mocking me, remembering me again and again that she's my wife, serving food in my plate, on purpose serving me curd rice and even occupied my bed.

I couldn't sleep peacefully on the couch. It was uncomfortable for my height and physic. I stepped out of the couch and laid on the bed at midnight. When I woke up Aadya was checking some files. I stepped into the closet and opened my cupboard. I rubbed my eyes to check if it was my own cupboard. Everything was arranged in an order. I took my outfit and towel. Stepping out I looked at Aadya and asked "Who arranged my belongings in an order?". Without shifting her attention from the files she replied that it was her. I didn't feel like saying anything further as she would back answer.

We went to office and were busy making the presentation when an SMS popped in my phone. I unlocked the screen and opened the SMS. It was from the bank. An amount of 2 crores was transferred from my account to somebody else's. I was perplexed for a few minutes.

I didn't do any transactions. Who would have done that? Was that Aadya? It would be definitely her. It was her who was personally checking my accounts as my P.A. She had each and every detail of my accounts. I never knew that she could be this disgusting. What was the need to transfer such a huge amount? From where did she get the guts to do so? I know what she would say if I confront her. She would simply answer that she's my wife and so she has every damn right. Such a bitch.

She stepped in when I was fuming with anger.

Aadya's POV

I stepped into the monster's cabin to ask him about the transaction done. Before I could ask him anything he stood up from his chair fuming with anger. He walked towards me. Before I could get to know what was happening he held my arms and pinned me to the wall. He tightened the grip. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Ahhh..Omkar it's hurting" I uttered with tears rolling in my eyes due to the pain.

"Gold digger" he said and continued "What made you do such a big amount of currency transfer?"

What?? He felt that it was me. How could he think this low about me?

"I didn't....." I was about to speak when he cut and gritted "Do you think I am a fool? Don't try to bluff"

"Enough of your doings. You know what?? I can't tolerate you anymore. I'll file a petition for divorce as soon as possible. I don't know what made my family like you so much. They will be heartbroken when they'll come to know what kind of bitch you're. Whatever it is they have to face the truth now or then"

Tears rolled down my eyes. I started sobbing for his accusations.

" There is only one thing which you haven't done till now. Sleeping with me. If you aren't aware of my accounts you would have definitely done that for sure. Cheeee. . God knows how many people you have cheated. Whore. Did you sleep with.....??" he was speaking and I freed myself from him. I raised my hand and slapped him.

How could he speak so low about me? How could he point his finger at my chastity?

I stormed out of the cabin.

Omkar's POV

She slapped me and stormed out of the cabin. Such a cheat. It was evening. I sent the driver away and started driving my car. I didn't know where to head to. All I knew was that I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to look at her omnious face. I didn't want to act like a happy couple infront of my family.

I took left turn and headed to Priya's home. I parked my car in the cellar and stepped into the lift. "Third floor" the voice said and the doors of the lift opened. I stepped out and headed to her flat.

I stood infront of the front door and clicked the calling bell 3-4 times. There was no response. Where she would have gone? And that too without informing me. I held my phone and gave a ring. "The number you're calling is currently switched off. Plz call again later" was the reply. I interrogated the neighbours. Everyone said the same thing that they didn't know. I tried to give a ring again. I stepped into the elevator and went back to the cellar. I started my car and searched for her everywhere possible. Meanwhile my phone buzzed. It was from my private agent.

"Hello" I said lifting the call.

"Hello Sir. The person behind the transaction is known"
he said.

"Who was that?" I asked him tightening the grip on the steering.

"Sir. It was Priya" he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. "What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sir. It was Priya who had done the transaction" he said and continued "Tickets to Italy was booked from her account"

I disconnected the call. What was the need of this much amount to her? Why was the tickets booked to Italy?

I looked at my watch. It was 11:30 pm. I went to my home and stepped into the hall. It was dark. The agent's voice was constantly vibrating in my ears. I seated on the couch rubbing my forehead and was thinking about Priya when lights were switched on. Foot steps were also audible. I gained senses and looked back to check who was that. It was Aadya. Our eyes met. I turned front immediately. I couldn't face her. Afternoon's incident flashed in my mind.

She walked and stood infront of me. She cleared her throat and said "Omkar". Her voice sounded feelingless.

I lifted my head and looked at her. I was damn sure she was about to give a class.

"It's already late. Go and take a shower. I will heat the food" she said.

I was perplexed. It was a mixture of shock and amusement. I went upstairs and stepped into my room. Strange.. she didn't lecture me. I took a hot shower and went downstairs. I looked at the clock. It was 12:20 am. She was sitting at the dining table waiting for me. She stood up when I went and seated on the chair. She turned the plate which was infront of me, served rice, dal and potato fry. She filled the glass with water and seated next to me. I looked at her. She looked at me and said "What are you waiting for? It's already late. Have your food". I mixed rice with dal and put the first morsel in my mouth and looked at her. She was trying hard not to sleep.

I cleared my throat and tried to speak. She interrupted and said "Just have your food". I silently had my food. She served rice, curd, pinch of salt and pickle. I mixed and had curd rice without any complaints. I finished eating and we went upstairs.

.
.
.
To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was Priya upto?? Let's see

Hope you liked this chapter.

Will update the next chapter soon.

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY friends.

THANK YOU :)