4. A shock to Aadya

Aadya's POV

After 1 month..

Days were passing in a blink. The work load increased with the medicines project.

One day.... Seating at my desk I was making a chart of the number of medicines manufactured and the number of medicines exported to different states. The number wasn't tallying. Holding my head I was verifying where was the mistake.

"Aadi.." a known voice called my name.

Lifting my head from the chart I turned back.

"Hey Rohit." I sighed.

"What happened? You look worried" he asked.

"Yaar...This number isn't tallying" I said pointing the chart.

He smiled and said "hooo..if Aadya couldn't solve it then it isn't anyone's cup of tea"..he chuckled.

I shook my head.

" Stop it aaa. What made you visit me at this hour? Boss told you to check the medicines personally right" I asked.

"Yes. He told me. I just came here to talk with you" he said.

" Talk only if it is important now. Boss will be here at any moment. He will fire you if he see you wasting time here. I am warning you in advance. Don't regret later." I said.

"Don't worry. It won't take much time. And yes it is important. A decision of life" he said.

"Life??.. OK whatever. Speak fast and leave" I said.

"Aadi..I I I"

"What I I I? Speak out. I have to check this chart"

"Aadii.. Do you remember the day when you joined this company?"

"Oh plz.... don't waste my time Rohit. We can talk these things even in the lunch hour. It's an urgent chart which I have to show our boss. He gave me only 40 minutes. Now plz leave"

"Okay ok.. I will directly come to the point. The thing is I love you Aadii. I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you."

Before I could react I heard a known voice "Very good."

We both turned to see who was that.

It was my boss. He was fuming with anger. "So.. this is happening in my office when there is a huge work which have to be finished. Have you people completely lost it?" he bawled.

"Sir.. I" I was about to speak but he cut.."Mr.Rohit. I told you to personally check the medicines. Is it done?"

"No Sir. I am about to go" rohit replied.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go now" he gritted his teeth.

"Yes Sir" rohit replied and went away.

"And you Ms.Aadya....into my cabin with the chart. Right now" he roared.

I took the chart and followed him to his cabin like a kitten.

"So. Ms.Aadya is the chart ready?" he asked.

"Almost Sir." I replied.

"Almost?? You were never like this before. Is this Mr.Rohit's impact?" he asked.

"No Sir. It's nothin.." I was about to speak but he cut

"I don't entertain such things in my office. Better be cautious. This is the first and last warning I'm giving you. You and your boyfriend will be fired if I see such things again" he said.

"He isn't.." I was about to speak but he cut again

"Now don't argue with me for such useless issues. Concentrate on something worthy"

I showed him the chart and said that the count isn't tallying. He verified it and marked where the mistake was.

It was a silly mistake. "Sorry Sir. This won't repeat" I apologised and came out of his chamber.

.
.
.
To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woahh.. Rohit proposed Aadya. Will she accept his accept his proposal?? Let's see..

Hope you liked this chapter.

Comment and let me know your opinion.

Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you :)