-Chapter 27-

"Y/NNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Mina's screams echoing through the dorms. 

"WHATtTTtTT?!?" I yell back in my annoyed teen voice. 

"COME ON!!! WERE ALL GOING TO HANG OUT AT THE POOOoOOOOOOLLLLlllL!!!" She yells back mimicking my voice. I roll my eyes and quickly get dressed. 

I walk downstairs to see all of class 1A waiting for me. "Took you long enough!" Mina says smiling. 

We all walk to the pool in the school and go to our separate changing rooms to change into swimsuits. 

After i finish changing i walk outside to see the boys stretching and a few were staring at the girls. I stretch for a minute before taking a step back and getting a running start before diving into the pool. 

I swim to the other end and back before i come back up for air. That's one of the other abilities with my quirk i got from Samantha. I can hold my breath for longer. 

I swim a few more laps before the girls decide to play volleyball. 

We set up the net and i serve the ball hitting it over the net to the other team. They save the ball sending it to Mina who sets it to Samantha. She jumps up and spikes the ball down only for me to dive forward and send it back up into the air. 

Momo sets it up for Jiro as she jumps forward successfully spiking the ball to the other side. 

(Yes i totally wrote this chapter while watching Haiykuu)

We play a few more rounds and the boys being the competitive idiots they are decide to try and see who can hold their breath underwater the longest. I decide to join in as i haven't told anyone else about my ability to hold my breath for longer. 

Tsu isn't allowed to participate because of her quirk so she is the referee. 

She counts down and we all slip into the water. I decide to sit at the bottom of the deep end. I open my eyes and see the rest of the class struggling to not float up to the top. I close my eyes again and sit waiting for myself to run out of air. 

After a while i begin to feel lightheaded. I ignore the feeling and continue to focus on my heartbeat. 

 I can hear muffled voices. I ignore them thinking people are just trying to make me loose. The feeling of dizziness is getting harder and harder to ignore. Someone grabs my arm and i accidentally gasp making me take in water. I start coughing trying to get it out but it just makes it worse. 

Dizziness overwhelms me as i feel myself being pulled up. I continue to cough and cough and cough. Then blackness overwhelms my vision bringing me into darkness.

(Ok please don't come at me for making you accident prone. I know it's a bit much but i can't write a normal chapter without having someone get hurt. There always has to have something happen! And its taken me so long to get this chapter out i might as well add some action. So yea YOU ALMOST DIED BECUASE OF A POOL!)

Kirishima POV

I come out of the pool after about a minute. Tsu shouts my time and i smile as i notice im one of the last one's up. The only people left are Bakugou, and Y/n. I climb out of the pool and we wait for them to come up. Bakugou is turning red because he knows that he can't hold it much longer and Y/n is still going. 

We cheer them on and another minute goes by. Bakugou pops out of the water gasping for breath and yelling at Y/n for beating him. We all watch Y/n as yet another minute goes by.

"How is she still going?" Samantha asks. 

"I'm pretty sure she told me that because of her quirk she can hold her breath underwater for longer!" Mina says. We all nod and continue to observe her as she sits peacefully at the bottom of the pool. 

After another minute Tsu says "Maybe someone should go get her, its taking too long." Samantha nods and jumps into the pool.

We watch as she swims down and grabs Y/n's arm. However it startles her and she accidentally takes in water. We watch her struggle to breath and start screaming for someone to bring her up. 

Samantha grabs her and starts to swim to the surface just as she's about to come up her body goes limp. 

We take this as a sign to start panicking.

We pull her out of the water and she's not breathing. We quickly lay her down on the grass by the pool and I try to remember that one lesson we had on CPR in school. 

Bakugou starts to push down on her chest helping her heart beat and then about every 30 pushes he would breath in her mouth to give her air. I watched as her chest would rise and fall and then stay flat. 

He repeated this process for about 2 minutes before she finally started to cough out all the water. She then laid back down on the ground and her eyes slowly open. 

"Y/N!" we all yell and she quickly sits up trying to remember what happened. 

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have grabbed your arm like that!" Samantha says bowing her head. 

"I-Its ok! Really im fine!" Y/n says.

We sigh with relief and eventually decide not to tell Mr. Aizawa. After last time he said if she was a problem again he would expel her. 

We all walk back to the dorms and Y/n goes to her dorm to rest after the crazy day we just had. 

I walk to my dorm and after i shut the door i say

"Why is it always our class that gets in trouble."

A/N

I swear i will never be able to write a normal chapter. There always has to be something big that happens. Anyway isn't it ADORABLE that katsuki saved your LIFE!!! Thank you all for reading! Sorry about the slow updates lately!