7

Taurus Tremani Bartlett
"Capalot"

(Okay but did y'all guess him correctly??)

Taurus had been planning this date for Veah since they first met. That day they held eye contact, was the day he felt butterflies. He had never felt that way about any girl. Heck he ain't never been in a relationship before. Yeah he had some hoes but he didn't even kiss them, or fuck them. I guess you could say he had boujee diqūé. He was too busy in the streets, he was still a virgin....don't tell nobody though.

"Before we enter this room, I have something to tell you," Taurus said

"What's wrong," Veah asked looking concerned

"Nothing. My real name is Taurus Tremani Bartlett," Taurus said

Veah was in awe. She thought his name was cute.

"Aww that's so cuteee," Veah said, " my full name is Naveah Amari Smith"

"One day it'll be Naveah Amari Bartlett," Cap said smiling

"I wouldn't mind that. Now the rooom," Veah said

Taurus opened the door and it had candles lit, rose petals leading up to the bed. Once they made it to the bed, Veah seen a basket of goodies she liked, as well as a Victoria's Secret bag and some shoes. The thing that caught her eye was a note sticking out. Veah's eyes were already tearing up. The note was making the tears worse. Once she got to the end of the note, she had tears streaming down her face. At the end of it , it read "will you be my girlfriend Naveah? Once you have your answer turn around."

Naveah didn't even have to think about it, it was an automatic yes. When turned around, she seen Taurus on one knee with a ring box in his hand.

"Before you freak out, it's a promise ring. I promise to love you forever and always, whether we remain together for the res of our lives or not. I will always be here for you no matter what and thins ring will seal that promise. I love you Naveah," Taurus said taking the promise ring out the box and putting it on her right hand.

This man must want a baby frfr... might just give home one.

(Sis being boldddd)

"I love you too Taurus Tremani Bartlett," Veah said kissing him on the lips

The kiss was magical. The best either of them had ever had. It only made them crave each other more. One thing led to another and they made love to each other that night.

~

The next morning, the new couple woke up happy as hell in each other's arms. Naveah got out of bed and cooked breakfast for the both of them.

Taurus eventually smelled the food and made his way downstairs.

"Hey baby," He said as he kissed Veah

"Hey," Veah said as they pulled away from each other, "I made you some food"

She handed him his plate and they sat down and ate together. Taurus then remembered two things that he forgot to tell her last night. He started cheesing hard thinking about what happened last night.

"What're you smiling so hard for," Veah asked smiling

"Just thinking about last night," Taurus said looking up and making eye contact with her.

The eye contact always made Veah feel butterflies in her body. She too started smiling when she thought about their previous night. It was a great one.

( I bet it was )

When they finished eating, they cleaned up their mess.

"Baby guess what," Taurus said as he stopped sweeping up the rose petals

"What," veah said while she wiped down the table

"I'm finally out the streets," Cap said smiling

"Ohhh that's good stink. I'm so proud of youuuu," Veah said walking over to Taurus and hugging him.

"There something else. I'll show you after I finish sweeping," Cap said getting happy.

"Okay baby," Veah said as she finished cleaning

~

Once they were done, Cap grabbed Veahs hand and lead her to his basement, which consisted of a recording studio and a lounge area.

"I've been rapping a few songs and I want you to be the first one to hear them," Cap said as he played Be Something.

"Told 'em I was gonna be somethin'
That broke shit made me sick, big appetite with a weak stomach
Ain't had nowhere to go, nigga, I was lost in them streets runnin'
And I hit Rodeo just to get stylish, ran through three hundred
Just happy I did it, nigga, nobody ever gave me nothin'
Flexin' so hard I might pull a muscle, but I just keep stuntin'"

" I like this baby. You should release it," Veah said as she vibes to it

"I'm waiting on this one artist I reached out to. You think I'll make it?," Taurus asked

"Hell yeah baby. You'll be doing shows in no time. You have a lot of talent baby," Veah said

Taurus was happy to hear his girlfriend loved his music. He wasn't sure if it was good or not but he was gonna take her word for it.

"I'm thinking about the name Polo G for my rap name. What you think," Taurus asked

"I like it," Veah said as she sat in his lap. She was so happy for him. He had gotten out the streets and managed to find something he was passionate about