23

"Girlfriend? What? What is Oppa saying?" confused, I send him a reply.

I'm certain that you know I'm single, what do you mean by meeting my girlfriend?

Then he left me on read. What the?

Sometimes I can't understand my brother. Him being 35, doesn't matched his actions.

"Oh my god what took you so long? Don't tell me you-" before she could say something inappropriate and would cause awkwardness between me and Jennie I covered her mouth.

"You and your dirty head!" I glared at her, but this shorty is replying me with a playful grin.

"Lali! Where did you bring my cousin huh?" I really can't with this girl.

"Shut up Chu! Our tires needed to be fixed so we stopped by a vulcanizing shop at Mr. Gregory's" I rolled my eyes at Jisoo. We were here inside Jisoo's front yard, I don't know why but she said she'll tell us later.

Then a Woman which I assume is Jisoo's mother opened the door of their house, Jennie immediately run to her.

"Tita Annie" she said and hugs the woman.

"Jennie, it's good to see you again. Are you here to visit your father?" Jennie nods.

Jisoo introduced me to her mom, I could say that she got her looks from her mother. She's really a mini-version of her.

After eating some snacks and talking we walk towards the house across from Jisoo's. As the gate opened, I suddenly got nervous. Finally I would see him again, Mr. Kim is one of my main inspiration and reason why I met Jennie. And I am so thankful for that.

The house is so quiet, then a girl not much younger than us opened the door.

"Lia?" the girl smiled.

"Unnie, you're home!" she hugs Jennie.

"You're mother is out so I was left alone with Dad, I'm so glad you visit" Jennie sighed.

"Of course she's out, thank you so much Lia. I owe you big time" she said to the smiling girl.

"Not a problem Unnie, who's with you?" she asked referring to us.

"I'm sorry, come in first please" she added and we followed Jennie inside and settled to a cozy sofa.

"Lia this is Lisa, Rosie and Jisoo" she said and pointed each one of us.

"I've never seen her before, who is she Jennie?" we're waiting for Jennie's reply on Jisoo's question. The girl excuse after asking us of what refreshments would we like to drink.

"My...father brought her here one day. He said Lia has nowhere to go so we adopted her" a smile curved on my smile lips, he never really failed to impressed me.

"Wow! Since when did she got here?" her cousin is a curious woman.

"On my last year of high school, maybe 5 years already? I really can't remember, I always think Lia lives here since she was young" well, Lia is a lucky girl.

"Wow! It's really been so long since I got home, things have changed" Jisoo butt in. Knowing that we chose a really busy course, Jisoo never goes home. She will just visit her family for a day for special occasions and goes back to Klaveo again because we were stuck with school stuffs plus the badminton.

"Unnie here's your juices" Lia walk towards us with a tray of 4 glasses of orange juice on her hands.

She placed them on the table here in the living room, and my eyes scanned the area, their house is small but cozy. The things were properly arranged and it isn't dusty. Lia sit beside Jennie, and Jennie? Still pretty. I don't know, I just want to compliment her secretly.