60

This is a series of flashbacks

First

"Dad?" the 5 year old Lisa asked him, this was the time before she met Jennie.

"Yes Princess?" Linus scoop her tiny body and made her sit on his lap, while the little Lisa looks up to him.

"Does Mommy loves me?" Linus was caught off guard by his daughter's question 'cause this is the first time she asked about her mother.

"Of course baby, you know how much she loves you?" Lisa shook her head.

"Your Mom chooses you to be here than herself, that's how much she loves you" Lisa was about to cry but she forced to stop it and when her father noticed it she rubs her daughter's hair.

"It's okay, cry it now Baby" and by those words, she let it out.

"Then I am bad Daddy?"

"Princess No! You are the kindest and the sweetest kid in the world" he don't know why would Lisa think of that to herself.

"Because if I'm not here, then Mommy would still be here. I'm sorry Dad, sorry Daddy" Linus was hurt hearing it from the Princess, so he hugged her immediately and kisses her forehead.

"Baby no. It's not and will never be your fault. It's just that, we are not in control of what will happen to our life. Don't think about that again okay? Mommy would be sad hearing that from you" Lisa quickly wiped her tears off her eyes and give her father the purest smile.

"She's not mad at me?" Linus smiled at her.

"No Baby. Mommy's so happy that you happened" Lisa wraps her arms around his father's nape and buried her head on his chest.

"Daddy?" she called as she lean comfortably on him.

"Yes Princess?"

"Will I see mommy again? Us together?" she look to her father's eyes.

"Soon baby, soon" he replied and continue humming until Lisa fall asleep.

Second

"You sure you'll be okay here? Lisa you know you don't have to share a loft with someone" the Lord said while Lisa was in awe watching the building in front of them.

"Oppa, I really want this. And please, I don't want to be alone" Kyungsoo shakes his head when Lisa excitedly exits the car and grab her stuffs from the back.

The guard quickly help her even Kyungsoo himself. The staff at the reception greeted him as well as people that would see him.

"I'm so excited Oppa, you think I can get along with my roommate?" she said and can't hide her excitement as she watches the number changed inside the elevator.

"Just don't annoy her so much" he replied and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"We're here" he said and Lisa excitedly inserted her spare key to the hole. When the door opened she was welcomed by girl with great visual that is shorter than her.

"Lord Kyungsoo" the girl bowed at him and Kyungsoo quickly told him to stand up.

"Hello, I'm Lisa" she let out her hand and the girl still in shocked that the Lord is in front of him.

"Oh my god! You're my roommate? Are you a-"

"She's my scholar, she is Lalisa Montreal" Kyungsoo cut her off.

"Wow a scholar! I'm Jisoo, I can't believe this! Please come in" she smile widely because she can't believe of what is happening.

Jisoo helped Lisa on her bags and when they're finished putting her things in order, Kyungsoo ordered some chicken for them.