Part 25 : Like

Hotel room, Yu night slept in the bed and stretched out comfortably. Suddenly, the phone rang and she reached for the bedside table.

"Hey, cute."

"Not too late..."

"Well? Why?"

"You, are you really with Shen?" Li Mengmeng hesitated and asked.

Yu night, "I didn't say it... you misunderstood." The revolution has not been successful.

Li Mengmeng suddenly raised his voice. "So you are really a pair with Yu Huan, isn't it!!"

Yu late cough, the whole person is in spirit, "What? Who do you say and who?"

"Yu Huan, Yu Huan! I like him, but unfortunately there is no chance of cooperation. It is not too late, you are really with Yu Huan." Li Mengmeng was excited.

Yu late, "You, why are you saying this?"

"Ah? You still don't know?" Li Mengmeng said, "Now the news is overwhelming on the Internet."

"My message?" Yu night jumped. "Wait a minute, let me see first."

"It's not too late, is that really true..."

Li Meng's words have not been finished yet, Yu night has already hung up. Li Mengmeng looked at the mobile phone and turned back to say to Ze Ran, "Hang up."

Repenting to Ze Ran, he said, "I should have seen it."

"what."

Li Zemeng shook his head and left a misty water. Li Mengmeng sighed and sighed away. It's no wonder that Yu Huan was so excited to see the room in Shen's room yesterday. It's no wonder that he ran out without saying a word. He said, how could Yu Huan be so unsettled, it was because it was not too late.

Xiang Zeran's heart was a bit angry with his friends. When he saw his beloved woman appearing in another man's room, how bad it was, but looking at the pictures later, it's obvious that Yu Huan has forgiven it, and two people still laugh. So happy, it can be seen that Yu Huan was killed late. Shaking his head to Ze Ran, he always thought that it was a very nice girl who was very nice to eat, but I didn't expect it... Hey!

After Yu night hangs Li Mengmeng's phone, she immediately boarded Weibo. She opened a hot search and saw the ridiculous popularity.

#俞焕女友#

#俞焕深夜与女子进酒店#

#俞焕与小萝莉#

......

Yu night looked at the little loli three words a black line, little loli? ? I am very embarrassed!

After the roar of the heart, Yu late entered the microblog of the person who posted the pictures. The nine pictures were both her and Yu Huan. When several of them came out of the restaurant, there were a few pictures of Yu Huan who sent her back to the hotel. Another one is that Yu Huan took her to the nanny car... In short, from the photo alone, the two are indeed very close, and the unsuspecting person definitely thinks it is a couple.

Yu later opened the comment, a group of netizens and Yu Huan's fans were crying and slamming her.

"My family has a girlfriend, I don't believe that I don't believe I don't believe it!"

"I still hold hands... Yu Huan is looking at the woman's eyes, I am so drunk, so gentle?"