Untitled Part 26 : Brother and sister

Yu's mood is particularly good, especially very good. It is estimated that the whole person is the most clear one in these years. Also, is there anything more worthy of celebrating than the fact that Shen Qingzhou is interested in you?

Yu night squatted on Xiaoqu and finally decided to go to the studio. With the play in the morning, the messy news was completely uncomfortable for her. She now wants to go to Shen Qingzhou.

After getting off the bus, Yu late went into the crew. She had already said that she had to open a small meeting with the other staff members, so Yu night refused to go to Shen Qingzhou first, but went directly to work.

The two screenwriters saw that Yu's eyes were gossip and skeptical when they came in. Just a few days ago, the crew of the crew were still talking about the screenwriter and Shen's lead, but yesterday was broken. !

The true sweetheart of the screenwriter turned out to be the big star Yu Huan... This news made everyone feel a bit stunned, and the intimacy of Shen Dao and the screenwriter is not the same.

What is this called, is it not too late to pedal two boats? ?

Yu night ignored everyone's strange eyes and sat down in the right position. "Get started."

After all, the people below are not participants, nor are they familiar with Yu's lateness to ask these private matters, so they have to enter a working state with an indignant and optimistic attitude.

After the meeting, Yu night went outside and looked for Shen Qingzhou. It's already lunch time, everyone should eat lunch together.

Yu night walked towards the rest of the road.

"Not too late!"

Yu night turned back and saw Li Mengmeng wearing the clothes in the play and rushing towards her. "You are here today."

"Well." Yu nodded. "Why haven't you been eating yet? I think the staff has already sent lunch."

"I just went to the toilet and went immediately." Li Meng Meng said, "Hey, where are you going?"

"I will go with you."

"Wait a minute." Li Mengmeng took her, and it looked a little embarrassing. "It's not too late, actually... everyone has always liked you and Shen, and they are very optimistic, but today..."

Yu late picks her eyebrows and waits for her to finish.

"You are so good with Shen Zhi on weekdays, and now suddenly I was found to be with Yu Huan. Besides me, everyone seems to have a lot of opinions. Well... secretly indignant for the sinking."

"Ah? Really." Yu was late, "I have to go see it."

"It's not too late!" Is this child sa?

"Nothing, don't care."

Li Mengmeng shook her head. She couldn't stop her and had to go with her.

During the lunch time of the filming, there are several square tables under the shed outside the scene. Everyone is here to simply have a meal and rest.

Today, Lin Ye and came to visit the class, brought a lot of delicious, everyone talked about her.

When Yu was there, she saw such a picture. Lin Ye and the stars were arched, and the big star was one but not swaying. It was very approachable.