Chapter Eleven

Kenneth's POV

I was left speechless. I burst out in anger, "I'm the one to walk out on you, not you walking out on me. I'm the one to break your heart, not you."

She turned, nonchalantly.

"When I talk to you, I expect an answer. He's the one who gave you such confidence, isn't it?" I asked her.

My threats doesn't have effects on her as before.

"Just know you're going to be mine and no one's going to take you from me, ever." I said, still fuming.

She just replied with okay and then left. I was going after her but Clara stopped.

"Don't you dare" she said. "And let this sink in. Just know she's not scared of you anymore. She decided to ignored you because she has realize you're not worth it." she continued.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me right, just that it didn't sound nice in your ears." she said, arms crossed on her chest.

I thought if I wanted my plans to work, I have play along with her rules. I turned to leave but I stopped to face Clara.

Can you please help me?" I tried pleading with her.

"No. And would you please leave, we have a lot to do."

It's of no use. I left, thinking of any plan. When I got into the car, I made a few calls, before heading out back to the club. I had a few business to deal with, have fun and head back to my side to figure out what to do. I drove off, not wanting to delay. I don't want any of them seeing me around, so I used a different route to the club.

When I got there, I met Carl,  one of my men, out there waiting for me.

"You requested for my presence." he said.

"Yes. I wanted you to set up two of our warehouses that are not used frequently." I said.

I gave him specific directions on how I want the set up to be. He left, after I told him those who are going to help him and where the keys are. You don't know what's coming your way, Nicole, for standing up to me, I thought as I walked into the club.

Nicole's POV

Clara came looking for me.

"Girl, I'm so happy you stood up against him. I was shocked when you said you forgave him. I was thinking you're going to give him a chance. But you proved he's not worth it." she hugged me.

"Yeah. I hope he gets it clear that I'm not afraid of him anymore." I said.

"Don't worry. I made it very clear to him, he's fully aware he's not worth your time." she said.

"Thank you.' I said, smiling. 

We decided get prepared and since it would be a long day ahead. We decided to twin up as usual, even though we have our own colour choices, we decided on wearing the same colour today. We wore a loose royal blue  top, with a pair of black skinny jeans. With matching blue sneakers and a cute black jungle bag, we were ready to chill.

"Do you think I should put my hair up or let it down?" Clara asked.

"I think you should let it down, but keep a hair tie handy in case you want to put it up along the line." I said, letting my braids down.  After getting dressed up and ready, the doorbell rung.

"It's outing time" we all screamed and ran down stairs.

We met the guys outside. Nathan looked hot wearing black shirt sleeve tshirt with a pair of jeans and a matching black sneakers. His shirt revealed his beautiful artwork of tattoos. I could feel him staring at me.

"He's got it hits for you." Clara whispered into my ears.

My cheeks were a tint of pink, and I hope they won't notice it.

"You ladies look stunning as usual." Collins said, as we walked to the car we're planning to use.

"You've got me mesmerized." Nathan whispered.

"You look hot." I said, blushing.

"Thank you, princess." he said.

We decided to go with Zac's car which was big enough to contain all of us.  We all went in, with Collins  in front whilst Zac drove, and Clara, Nathan and I sitting at the back. We drove of blasting music in the car and singing along.

Nathan's POV

"We're all set now." Collins said, after spending more than an hour to pick an outfit. I'm wondering if he has any meeting somewhere.

"Finally." Zac said, after complaining throughout the whole hour. Zac grabbed his keys as we stepped out of the house.

"Let's check up on them to see if they're ready." Collins suggested.

"I'm sure by now they're ready." Zac answered.

We walked to their front door and  rung the bell. When they answered the door, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was radiating beauty in a cute simple outfit.

"You looking stunning as usual." Collins said, pulling me out of my trance.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." Clara said, making our way to Zac's car.

"You've get me mesmerized." I whispered to her.

"You look hot." she blushed.

"Thank you, princess." I said. Collins opened the door for Clara, whilst I opened our side for Nicole, before following in after her.

As if on cue, the radio turned up, as our usual crazy singing ride. After she opened up yesterday about what's bothering her and we talking afterwards, I felt the connection getting stronger and stronger. I'm so happy I could relate to her, I can't imagine what it would be like when we're together.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard her ask. I turned to look at her.

"I like the fact that you're happy." I said.

She smiled, putting her head on my shoulder. The crazy singing had gone down, slow songs were coming out of the radio. Some few minutes later, we arrived at our first place out of the many other places my friends and I decided to go.

Be Mine (Complete And Undergoing Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें