Chapter Eighhteen

Nicole's POV

We sat in silence as we listened to all the emotional songs I had. A single teardrop ran down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it off, hoping Nathan didn't notice. I faced the window, enjoying the silence. It felt different listening to them with Nathan. I didn't feel broken as compared to when I was listening to them alone. I felt stronger, alive and powerful. I smiled . I love the current feeling I'm having at this moment. I let out a soft chuckle.

"What makes you happy inspite of everything?" Nathan asked, breaking the silence.

"You." I whispered. "I don't really know." I added quickly.

I hoped he didn't hear my first response. I turned to look at him, whilst replied with an okay. I just stared at him, as he had his mind  focused on the road. Shortly after, we arrived at Nathan's side.

"I'd get it." he said as I was about to open the door. He got to the passengers side and held the door opened for me. I thanked him, with he telling me it's his duty. I chuckled.

We walked in, with Nathan locking the door. He proceeded to put the ice cream into the freezer.  I just stood by the wall, staring at him. I turned to take of my jacket, hanging it on the coat rack.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked, covering my face with my hands.

"I just can't help it." he replied.

"I don't get you." I said, taking my hands off my face.

He started moving, approaching me. Within some few seconds, he had come closer to me, trapping me between the wall behind me and him, his hands on the wall.

"Nicole, look at me." Nathan said. 

I raised my head and looked at him.

"Tell me how I make you feel, Nicole. I want to know." he said, placing his hands on my waist and drawing me closer.

How does he expect me to give a proper answer in this state, I wonder. I couldn't talk. I was just staring, my mind blank. His right hand moves from my waist, stroking my cheek.

"I can't tell you how much I wanted to have this time with you. You've got mesmerized, Nicole. I really want you. I can't get my hands of you." he said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Nathan, like I'm confused. I don't know want to say. I wasn't expecting you to just ...like, you know what I mean." I said, putting my head down.

I'm getting nervous. It's hard to keep looking at him without my mind running wild.

"I hope you won't kill me when I do this..."

He leans in, pressing his lips on mine. It isn't my first kiss but it's the best one I've ever had. Our lips moving in unison. His left hand is still on my waist, whilst his right hand is in my hair. He bit my lower lip, causing me to moan. He slips his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

His left hand moved from my waist to my ass, squeezing the left side slightly. I kept moaning. No one has ever made me feel this way till now, and I'm experiencing the best moments with Nathan. He lifts me up, with my back still against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands messing up his already messy hair. We broke the kiss to catch some air.

"That was amazing." I said, breathlessly.

"You're beautiful", Nathan said. I hid my face at the crook of his neck.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, still carrying me.

"I don't really know. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's set the place up and watch either movie or play games." he suggested.

"Can we do both? We'd watch the movies, then play games afterwards." I said.

"Your wish is my command." he said, then turn around.

"I can walk, you know." I said, blushing slightly.

"I want to carry you." came his reply.

We headed upstairs for the necessary things.

Nathan's POV

I finally got the chance to taste her lips. I couldn't think straight, and she kissed me back. After she said I make her happy despite everything, which quickly gave a different answer, I felt it's time I let her know I've got feelings for her. We got in after we got home and I couldn't take my eyes off her. My hand roamed her body and I felt that ass.

"You're beautiful." I said to her, and she hid her face in the crook of my neck. I carried her upstairs, to get the stuff and set up the place.

"Let's go change into something comfortable", I said, carrying her to upstairs to my room. I gave her my t-shirt, then winked at her, before I went to the washroom with sweatpants to change.

I know it might sound cliche, but I'd love to see her in my shirts. I came out few minutes later,and I'm dumbfounded. She does look great in my shirt. We went down stairs, with me setting the place up and Nicole preparing a bowl of popcorn.

We just sat in there cuddling, watching series, in silence. Even though we're not talking, I'm enjoying this night with her, she being in my arms. Everything felt right. After a few episodes, my mind's no more on the movies, memories of the kiss keeps playing in my mind. How my hands were just roaming her body, making my mind wander far away.

I was rubbing my hands over her legs, feeling how smooth they were. I was staring at her, her eyes focused on the screen, which I doubt her mind was on it. She turned to look at me, then blushed turning away. I started kissing, sucking and biting her neck, obviously leaving hickeys. She turned to straddle me and then leaned in to kiss me, which I didn't resist.. The kiss becoming passionate and intense with every second.