Twenty Three

"you have a place in my heart that no one else ever could have

"you have a place in my heart that no one else ever could have."
---

So, Kayden is coming over again to work on the project. This is the last time we have to meet up. The last time we met up we were actually doing good but then Wes had to come and go batshit crazy.

I told Kayden to come over this weekend since no one would be home and I wasn't busy. Plus, this assignment was going to be due soon, so we had to get it done. Or at least I had to. I still have no clue if Kayden is going to be doing his part for the assignment or not.

I hear the doorbell ring making me think that Kayden was here. I stand up from my bed and go downstairs to open the door.

I open the door and see Kayden who was wearing a black shirt that had long sleeves and then black dark blue jeans on with a chain around his neck that was silver.

He looks at my attire and I feel my cheeks go red because of what I was wearing.

All I was wearing was a thin white tank top, where you could see my grey Calvin Klein bra and then grey shorts with white socks and my hair in a messy ponytail.

Wow.

Way to make a good impression

"Hi," I stated and smiled.

"Hey." He looks back up to meet my eyes.

I step to the side so that he could come inside. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked while closing the door.

"No, I'm good." He stated.

After the racer, the other night, the boys and willow me up with us and they were super happy that I raced while also kicking Robin's ass. Willow took me home right after though because it was starting to get late.

"Where do you want to work? My room or the table?" I asked.

"I don't care." He shrugged.

I turn on my heel to go to the stairs where my room was. "Come on." I didn't feel like being downstairs. Plus, I want to sit somewhere comfortable like my bed, and then Kayden can just sit at my desk. I open my bedroom door and walk in. I already have my laptop on my bed, so I sit down and open it. "You can sit anywhere."

Kayden walked around my room, probably looking at the little knickknacks I had.

I then see him pick up the framed picture of me and my family on my desk. I look at him and wait for him to ask the question that almost everyone asks when they see that picture.

"How long are you staying with your Aunt for?" Kayden asked as he put the picture back on the desk and sat down on the chair.

I look away from him and open my computer. "Uh until I graduate or as long as she will let me stay." Kayden doesn't ask any more questions about it making me open my document and look through the questions I had for him. "Okay, so I still have only a few questions. Not a lot."