Winning you

"Pata Hota to seethe Pyar Karta...

Paagal...

Paagal hai but cute hai."

Shimla

Shimla

Chile Villa

An unexpected Sunday Morning of January, unusual shiny due to Sunlight ..reflecting over the snow was spreading joy among hearts. Arnav went out early for practice, while Nani and Anjali were enjoying breakfast.

Anjali Bitiya, "Did Chote mention, why was he late the other night?" Nani asked Anjali being concerned.

"No! Nani, but you know, he always became restless over his birthday and I didn't find it appropriate to increase his hurt either by asking further. He must gave gone out to make himself calm...He does this almost every year..." Anjali answered being worried...

Nani simply nodded in yes..."I hope he could find someone who could erase all of his pain...
Oh! I almost forgot Madhumati mentioned yesterday that Raghvir will bring Neha here as he has to go for practice too this weekend...

Anjali only could nod in return being with thoughts deeply hearing Raghvir's name...
Raghvir wanted to drop Neha over Anjali's Ville at the door before heading to his Hotel... He was ready to leave when Naniji stopped him for a cup of coffee...He couldn't refuse her at any cost. Raghvir's eyes met with Anjali's the moment he entered the living room...

They all sat together when Neha jumped out of the sofa and asked Anjali...," Auntie! May I play in your room? I want to look like you...pretty. I want to put on all the jewelry and saree like you.May I? Please!!! Neha asked Anjali by folding her hands while pouting. 

Anjali couldn't resist to smile at her gesture .She kissed Neha and said,"You can do whatever .I will be with you after ten minutes .Ok!"

" I love you, auntie, Thank you...I promise I won't make a mess...pinky promise!"Neha hugged while thanking Anjali and ran towards the room.

Raghvir couldn't ignore the Anjali's affection for Neha while sipping his tea...He knew that Anjali was avoiding her since the last time they had met at the Mall. Taking the opportunity in his hand, seeing Neha leaving, he dared to ask, "Anjali! I'm sorry to hear about your child and ...and...Listen! Maybe right now life must be seemed so dreadful that there is nothing left, but moving on is a key and if you need any help, promise me you will never hesitate to ask...OK!"