Feeling You...

Arnav

Arnav..."Mujhe laga tum naraz ho , lukhnow chali gye ho...aur tum yahan sara din...Do you have any idea what have I been going through? Khushi ...humain laga tha aap badal gaye hain..par aap Laad governor hi hain...jaye hum aap se baat nahin karte...Arnav..."Don't do this Khushi...you know I can't live without you...I missed you..."

Mid-January, heavy foggy since a couple of days with a wind chill around 13 C, reduced visibility ...main cause of the disruption of road, air, and rail traffic. Arnav was standing near the glass windows on the top floor of the AR office, sipping his coffee, deep in his thoughts. The hot steam of the coffee and the hot breath of his was causing the fog over the glass window inside while the fog, outside was fogging his brain with irritations over upcoming events.

It had been three weeks, Arnav left Shimla in a hurry to meet Japanese delegates. The date of the competition was declared, January 28th. He never neglected his practice and muscle training being here in Delhi for a single day.

Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) was the place where Arnav was spending most of his weekend these days. The lush green surroundings with trees and well-maintained lawn seemed peaceful and serene at heart and always compelled him to enjoy this peaceful time more often. Artificial build Climbing Walls, adhering to international standards were what attracted him to IMF and very soon, it had become his routines on weekends.
Today, while thinking of new winning strategies over other mountaineers , his mind drifted towards one and only one...Khushi!

______________________

~Flashbacks~

The Whistle blew and in a Gif mountaineer took their positions...by the second whistle...a wind blew over faces by the flashing movement of fully equipped bodies around him including himself. He just turned towards his right in the midway to take a shorter route when the rope slipped from his leg harness and he drifted downward with the gusty winds, but with strong mental power and reflexes his fingers automatically jawed upon on the jagged rocks while crampons of his boots adjusted him to stay steadily...