Chapter 63: Good Rating

"Xing Lan" has received unanimous praise after its release. The actors' acting skills are on par, and a great amount of money is spent on the special effects. Although there is still a gap compared with the top foreign productions, it has already taken the lead in China.

With the full launch of the movie, more and more movie critics of "Xing Lan" are being written, and a number of them have expressed their views on Zhang Chao's casting.

"The choice of actors in "Xing Lan" can be said to be very bold. In addition to Yu Bai, several important actors have chosen fledgling newcomers.

We can see that Yu Bai's acting skill is without a doubt as good as always, the title of Best Actor is worthy of the name, and the other two newcomers are not to be outdone, and their performance in the movie is brilliant.

As Hui Hong Sheng's son, Hui Si Yong received professional guidance from an early age, but from his performance in "Xing Lan", it can be seen that he must have worked hard for every scene.

In addition to the teaching of Hui Hong Sheng, Hui Si Yong's own talent and acquired efforts cannot be ignored. Although it is the second generation of stars, he did not slack off. In the future, he will surpass his father's name, and rely on his own efforts to make a name for himself.

What surprised me the most in the whole movie is another newcomer, Sheng Xing Ze. Judging from his previous roles, he is just an empty vase.

Before the release of "Xing Lan", like many others, I was very dissatisfied with him. After all, based on Sheng Xing Ze's previous acting skill, he might not be able to take on Su Jin Mu's role, which requires an actor's aura besides his face.

Surprisingly, Sheng Xing Ze not only delivered the role, but also did a good job. Sheng Xing Ze very well showed Su Jin Mu's feeling of being a teenager, but growing up in an instant.

While watching the movie, I was shocked by his acting skills, especially the close-up shots arranged for him by Director Zhang Chao. This is an actor with talking eyes. In time, I believe that Sheng Xing Ze's name will appear at the top of the film industry.''

If only one movie critic praised Sheng Xing Ze's acting skill, it would not be enough to get him out of the title of an empty walking vase. However, now every movie critic that praised Sheng Xing Ze would also mention that Sheng Xing Ze's performance is so perfect that they cannot find flaws in his skill.

All the people who satirized Zhang Chao and Yu Shuang Yang for having bad taste in picking their actors were being slapped in the face by Sheng Xing Ze's acting skill and sullenly behaved with their tails tugging behind them.

With the rise in the popularity of "Xing Lan", Sheng Xing Ze's fans grew rapidly at a speed of light, jumping from an 18th-line newcomer to the top tier.

Apparently, a lot of anti-fans also turned into fans as well.

Xiang Si Si is an ordinary college student. She is not fond of Sheng Xing Ze. She only gets to know about him through the photos. When it comes to Sheng Xing Ze's play, she starts to hesitate.

On the day of the release of "Xing Lan", she was reluctantly being dragged to the cinemar by her best friend.

"Isn't this Sheng Xing Ze just a walking vase? You are still so excited." Xiang Si Si looked at her best friend stomping with excitement in confusion.

The best friend knocked on Xiang Si Si's head, "I read the reviews online saying that his acting skill is very good." She pulled up a Weibo post to show Xiang Si Si.

"And even if Sheng Xing Ze is a walking vase, I actually come here to see Yu bai, and everyone else is just extras around him," the best friend is Yu Bai's diehard fan. As long as it is Yu Bai's movie, she would come to watch it twice.