Chapter 24: Indirect Kiss

Sheng Xing Ze quickly drove away Father Sheng and Mother Sheng before it got dark.

The two parents were busy in the ward the whole afternoon. They got a hold of the attending doctor and repeatedly asked about Sheng Xing Ze's condition. They made the attending doctor not dare to come back to this room again, the two of them had successfully scared the doctor away.

Sheng Xing Ze could understand their concerns, but their overindulgent actions really affected the usual order of the hospital, he had no choice but to make them go home. Now, only Mi He Qiu and him were in the room, staring at each other.

Mi He Qiu strictly abided by Yu Bai's order and did not let Sheng Xing Ze touch his phone, and Sheng Xing Ze also forced Mi He Qiu to not play with his own phone either. The two sat facing each other in a silly staring contest until Yu Bai walked into the ward with Sheng Xing Ze's dinner, breaking the deadlock.

Mi He Qiu saw Yu Bai come in, he understandably slipped out and closed the door after him.

Only two people, Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai, were left in the huge room.

Yu Bai put the dinner box in his hand on the table, "How do you feel today? Does it still hurt?"

"If you blow at it, it won't hurt anymore," Sheng Xing Ze teased the other, when he was being carried onto the ambulance, Yu Bai was in a total panic not knowing how to comfort him. So he just blurted out Father Sheng's words of blowing the pain away.

Yu Bai did not want to answer this matter, he did not even want to recall what stupid things he did yesterday, he even held onto the young man's hands for comfort. From childhood, he had always been calm and collected, yesterday that personality got thrown out the window.

"Tao Yi Ning asked me to bring you dinner," he stiffly changed the topic and did not want to look at Sheng Xing Ze's mischievous eyes.

Seeing the familiar logo of Ju Xin Restaurant, Sheng Xing Ze curved up the corners of his mouth, decided not to expose him.

"Sister Tao told me that this meal has a long history, and I must thank a film emperor who did not want to be named. Without him, I don't have the honor to eat such a good nutritious meal. I wonder who might he be, is it..." He did a contemplative act, Sheng Xing Ze's acting was already good, Yu Bai was still thinking about what he said, so he did not pay attention to whether he was acting or really deep in thought.

Yu Bai was a little nervous and quietly rubbed his fingers behind his back. He did not want to admit that these things were arranged by him, but he was more worried that Sheng Xing Ze would give the credits to someone else.

Sheng Xing Ze looked at the awkward look flashing on the other man's face and chuckled in his heart, "I wonder if it was Ning Chi, Le Han Yue, Tang Hong Wen...these people have had won the title film emperor." He said squinting his eyes quietly to peek at Yu Bai's complexion, seeing the other still tried to keep up a calm look, Sheng Xing Ze who was still talking suddenly got his mouth covered.

Yu Bai's heart tensed up, fearing the name he would spit out in the next second.

"Unfortunately, I don't know any of them," Sheng Xing Ze took the other's hand away and smiled brightly.

Now, it was Yu Bai's turn to look surprised, he blinked his eyes for a long time without reaching.

"Forget it, I seem to only know one film emperor, which is yourself," Sheng Xing Ze smiled at him brightly, "My dear Film Emperor Yu."

After hearing these words, Yu Bai felt butterflies in his heart. On the contrary, his face became more tightened up, more like saying I'm not happy.