Chapter 10

This morning we all made plans and we're up at 6:00am meeting at the elevator door. We all took the elevator to the lobby and headed to the back. They had male and female blinds set up with lockers. We all went and took off our clothes and put them in lockers and shifted to our wolves. Since Steve wasn't suppose to run yet he climbed on his brother's back. Then Tyson climbed on Charles back and we took off for a Senior Class run. We had 4 warriors running with us. We got back at 7:15 and showered and changed back into our clothes. Elder Daisy linked us that they would meet us in the lobby by the elevator. They joined us and asked, "how was your run?" They asked as we were eating breakfast.

Several of us answered with all we saw, "there was a beautiful waterfall" "the flowers were vivid." "Saw cute guys running on the beach." "Dean outran Steven in a race." Emily beat Dean in the race. Girls rule- boys drool."

When breakfast was done we headed to the shopping district and I bought something with souvenirs for all my family.  I got pillows, cups, keychains and tshirts. Plus got myself a tshirt. I then arrange for the store to ship them to my family.

Then Daisy got a text from her mom and reminded her do not forget to wish your aunt a happy birthday in a couple days

Then Daisy got a text from her mom and reminded her do not forget to wish your aunt a happy birthday in a couple days.  We went shopping for birthday gifts.

Daisy called Elder Pettit, "we just found out that on Day 5 is my name sake's Elder Daisy Birthday. I forgot it was this week and mom reminded me. Is it ok if we plan a birthday party. Then you declare since that night is a free choice of event that we can plan our own dinner. You will take all Elders to special dinner as a thank you. You let other Elders know will bring her to the surprise party?"

"I will be glad to. How about I have my mate contact the hotel staff to make the arrangements since she is the adult. Plus it will give her an excuse to use some of her Luna skills again? She will keep you informed about what she can arrange."

"Ok and I will let all the Seniors know when we meet up for the pizza since I already know that Aunt Daisy was going to the spa with the other Elder Females and not coming for that."

"Sounds like a plan. Her favorite music is 1950-1960 rock and roll. Can the party be planned with that in mind?"

"I will tell her and we will see what we can do." Then we hung up.

We were walking down the street when I saw a boutique with a dress in the window. We went inside, "do you have several of those dresses?"

"I have 6 in stock, and if not in the size you need I can have my supplier have it here by 3pm tomorrow."

I turned to the girls and said, "how about after we link all the girls and ask them to stop by here to order that dress in their size. Then we find something for the guys?"

The sale's lady said, "I don't have it in stock, but I can order a tie for the guys. Just let me know how many. Plus, we do have plenty of dress shirts if the guys in your party knows their size. If I need to I can also have that supplier have it here by 3:00 tomorrow."

Gwen linked the Seniors and she said, "a few said they will come over to do it right now. Others said, they will come here  after pizza since they had some arcade competition going on." We all would be wearing 1950 vintage look dress with daisies all over it. Then the guys would be wearing a dress shirt and a tie with daisies and jeans or slacks.

The sale's person said, "have you ladies thought about shoes? I have a catalog with 1950 shoe styles. I know I can get 4 of these shoes here in your sizes by tomorrow by 3:00. I can arrange that all your friends purchases will be shipped directly to your room at the hotel."

Daisy squealed, "I love shoes. Let's see what you have." Then we all ordered shoes. As we ordered the shoes Daisy's mom called.  "Excuse me." She then stepped outside. Then a few minutes later she came bouncing back in, "Mom said all these outfits we are getting for Aunt Daisy's  party she is going to pay for. She told me to have the sales associate contact her for the information. Plus several wolves from the commons and family are going to fly down for the surprise party.  They been making the arrangements."  Daisy then went to give the sale's clerk her mom's information. Then a few of the girls started showing up to order theirs.

We then left the boutique and went shopping for a gift for Elder Daisy

We then left the boutique and went shopping for a gift for Elder Daisy.  While we were walking around everyone kept linking us- did you find a gift yet? Then Daisy saw a travel agency and we went inside. Daisy said, "my aunt always wanted to go on a cruise to Alaska. Her and two of her friends have discussed it for years, but never have done it."

Gwen said, "They could not go until mid July since they are sponsors for Emily."

I added, "I have no trouble with paying my share of the trip, but will have to see how much everyone willing to pay."

Daisy replied, "she is my god mother, so I will pay for her friends to go. Plus pay what ever isn't covered."

We booked a 31 day trip. They would share a 3 bedroom suite. It was a ship just for super naturals that would depart port in Alaska with several stops along the way.  The agent printed up all the tickets, the itinerary, the suggested packing list, and showed us a toy model ship. "I have set up a gift link. You can share this link with everyone. I will need final payment made by 3:00pm the day of the party if you wish to be able to present to her the gift at the party."

Daisy said, "give me the link now and I will send it out. I will tell them they need to make their payment before 4pm today. Then I will be by here to make final payment before you close at 5:00."  She sent it out to all the seniors. "

We return back at 4:30 and Daisy makes the final payment. The cruise ship did not have a three room suite left so gave us a 4 room suite and gave a 4th ticket for free.

We then head back to the hotel. We have supper and then the warriors and us seniors head to the paintball arena.

It was a wild night. It was the warriors against the seniors and at the end of the night the warriors had won by 2 points. It was a very close battle. Then we headed back to the hotel. We showered and headed to bed.

 We showered and headed to bed