Chapter 25

Once the young pups were asleep. Mom and Mrs Zurich arrived. They looked at the pups and their mates. Mrs. Zurich says, "we need to get them home. We have a storm heading into the area." Mom, Dad, Mr and Mrs Zurich. Steve and Scott scoop up a pup and carries them back home.  We all walk into our house.

Sonya and Tonya growls at us as they walk down into the living room. Mom growls back, "we don't need your attitude after the scare we got tonight."

Tonya angrily retorts, "it is too bad. Do you know we start walking back from basketball and had people running up to us. They asked us if our brothers and Madilyn's cousins had been found."

Sonya yells, "we had no idea what they were talking about. We are informed our all mighty perfect sister was out tracking them. We were told she had linked our mates. No one bothered to link us."

The room got quiet. Steve says, "you know about who your mates are?"

Tonya growls, "our wolves told us when we turned 14.

Madilyn says, "that is all you got from what they said? We run into the house and Jean and Jane are with Charlene and Kyle. My younger siblings knew what happened. But you seem to forget about us."

Dad stood up, "We happened to be in the back yard tossing a ball when Michelle and Brenda linked us. Jean took the pups and we started running toward the commons. We did not forget you. We just knew you were safe. We did not know if the pups were." He pulled Sonya and Tonya into his arms. "We love you two so very much."

Mom sees Mr Zurich is whispering to Madilyn. She nods to Michelle. "Now everyone sit down." I see mom sit down looking exhausted and she lays her hand on her belly and pats it. My eyes grow big and then I smile. I get up and give her a hug. She smiles and kisses my forehead. "Now, this wasn't how I planned to tell you all."

"I thought you did not shift because Mrs Zurich could not so you were comforting her."

Dad walks over and wraps his arms around mom. "Shhh you need to relax. This isn't healthy for you and the pups."

Sonya and Tonya's eyes goes big. Then they scream for joy the and jump into their mate's arms, "we are going to be big sisters again." Then they pulled back a little embarrassed and turn and run to mom and dad, "congratulations." Then they hug and kiss their cheeks.

The doorbell rings. I get up and go answer it. It is Alpha Pettit and Delta Zurich they look serious. Alpha Pettit says, "I need to talk to your dad."

Dad walks to the door and ask, "Alpha, how can I help you?" Alpha Petite walks in and Delta Zurich walks behind him.

"We need your family to pack one suitcase for each person and be ready to leave within the hour to the palace. The rouges have officially declared war.  You and Delta Zurich follow me.