ᖴIᐯᗴ

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙☃︎

I was still pissed about this morning. Luckily, I could take it out on hockey, and Luis. You don't understand how bad I wanna clock him in the head with a puck. That was my plan for today. I wasn't leaving him alone until I hit him with a damn puck. I snickered at the thought of it. Beautiful.

"Amelia!" Bombay yelled. "You're supposed to be warming up, not staring at Luis!"

I snapped out of my gaze and I had been staring at him for who knows how long. He smirked and I lightly gasped.

"S-sorry!" I stuttered.

Luis skated over to me and chuckled. "Don't be sorry. Girls can never take their eyes off of me."

"Oh, shut up." I pushed him out of my way.

He shrugged. "I'm just saying."

I rolled my eyes. "I bet that blonde girl in your Instagram photos would agree with me."

He put a hand over his heart. "You actually look at my photos? Aw, thank you."

"Ugh!" I groaned as I skated away.

I heard him laugh and I skated over to the group. Luis skated behind me and he was purposely trying to annoy me. He was closer to me than I was comfortable with.

"Could you back up?" I whispered.

"Hm? Oh, I'm sorry." He sarcastically gasped. "It won't happen again."

I knew he was mocking me. "Shut the fuck up."

He scoffed. "I didn't say anything."

"Back up!" I pushed him down.

He yelped and all eyes turned to us. Bombay smacked his forehead and shook his head. I looked at Luis who was rubbing his head.

"You two!" Bombay pointed to us. "My office, now!"

"Yes, sir." I skated over to him.

The other team members helped Luis up and he huffed. "Thanks."

I snickered and quickly followed Bombay, Luis following close behind us. We hopped into his office and I aggressively sat in a seat across his desk, Luis sitting next to me.

"What is the deal with you two?" Bombay sighed.

We both began saying things at the same time, practically screaming at each other.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Bombay waved his hands at us. "That's enough! One at a time. Amelia, you first."

I huffed. "He's purposely trying to annoy me which is making me hurt him!"

"Because you're being mean to me!" He shot back.

We went back to barking back and forth and I could tell Bombay was about to murder us both. "Zip it!"

We both quickly stopped and looked back at Bombay. "I still don't understand why you guys hate each other."

"Because she's not even supposed to be on our team. She's my enemy and she always will be." Luis crossed his arms over his chest.

"What he said." I pointed to Luis while slumping back into my chair.

"Fine." Bombay stood up. "If you guys won't stop this rivalry, I'm gonna have to kick both of you off the team."

"No!" We both shouted at the same time.

"Exactly." He nodded. "So, we're gonna try something. Follow me."

I sighed but obeyed him. We skated back onto the ice and he waved the rest of the team to the box. We stopped in front of him and he handed us our hockey sticks.

"I want you guys to play hockey, one on each team." Bombay smiled.

We looked at each other in confusion then back at Bombay. "How is this supposed to help us?" Luis asked.

"Mhm." I hummed while nodding in agreement. "This isn't gonna help."

Bombay shrugged. "Just play some hockey. Let all your anger out."

How the hell was this supposed to help? Well, on the bright side, I can hopefully hurt Luis. Let's get this little fucker.

I sighed but we both got into position. Our faces were inches away from each other and Bombay held the puck above the ice.

"Go!" He dropped the puck.

I immediately bucked into Luis, causing him to stumble backward. I chuckled and started speeding over to his goal. He came up behind me and slammed me onto the wall. I groaned and the puck flew out of my reach.

"Asshole!" I shouted.

He just laughed and sped over to my goal. One issue he has is that he has trouble stopping sometimes, so it's kind of a disadvantage. He was about to score, but he couldn't stop. He smacked onto the wall and yelled loudly. I burst out laughing and grabbed the puck from him.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He huffed and I quickly skated over to his goal. I slapped the puck inside and Bombay blew the whistle. I cheered while smiling.

I confidently skated over to Luis. "Amelia, One. Luis, Zero."

"That totally wasn't fair." He huffed again.

"Yes, it was."

"No, it wasn't!" He shoved me to the ground.

I grunted and tried to get up but he made sure I stayed down. This fucking kid.

"Coach said to let all of your anger out and I did just that!" I shouted.

"I'm doing the same!" Luis shot back.

Before Luis could do anything else, Bombay quickly separated us. "Geez. You guys are gonna be a handful."

"How was that supposed to help us?" I asked while standing back up.

Bombay sighed. "Just forget it."

I kinda felt bad for him. There was just no way I was gonna be friends with Luis. No possible way.

"Sorry, Louie." I chuckled. "Better luck next time."

He clenched his jaw and shook his head. "Stop calling me that."

"I'll start calling you puck head instead," I smirked.

"What?..." He questioned.

I then smacked my stick onto the puck and hit him clear on the head. He let out a scream before falling to the ground. I laughed so hard, my chest hurt. He laid there, groaning in pain. The others skated over to him and started being all delicate with him. Bombay gave me the death stare and I quickly stopped laughing. Maybe that was a mistake...

author:
oh my aha...poor Luis :( idk what to say so yeah stay gold, lovelies💕
☁︎︎𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊☁︎︎

{2/9/21}