smut

1 year later...

Jungkook pushed someone by wall and start kiss his neck roughly.. "ahh... Just fuck me already" jungkook smirk at that person "gladly" jk tap that person thai .. that person get that hint and jump on jungkook who hold other's ass and kiss him roughly.. other return that with same passion..
.
.
.
.

Jk throw the person on bed .. who laugh when jungkook start to kiss his foot.. but he's laugh stop when jk started undone his pants. Jk undress him .. than turn him around and started to lick his rim.. that guy was moaning mess when jk started to eating him .

.
.
.
.

Finally jk stop .. when that guy cum and that guy start to breath steadily . After few sec he pushed jk and sat on the side and undone jk's pant and gave a kitten lick .. jk shut his eyes . That person didn't mess with jk that much .. he take jk's whole 9 inch in his mouth. He was gagging.. he giving jk a perfect blow job .. when jk realize he can cum so he stop that guy and pushed him .. jk kissed him so he can distracted him when he enter .. that guy moan loudly. Jk was thrusting that the moment someone called him .. that phn was in nightstand so he grab the phn and cut in.. that guy was moaning mess when jk was thrusting like anything .. finally both cum.. after cumming jk wear his pant than carry the guy and sat him on a toilet so that person can pee (it's important after sex tho) . Mean time jk refill the tub.. After that person done jk carried him to the tub.. when the person cleaning and doing other things .. jk change the bed and grab that person colthes and his also .. "done?" Jk asked and other nods . Jk made him wear that person's own colthes. And carry him to the bed and place him . Than went to take a shower .. he took a really long shower..

.
.
.

When he come back his eyes were red. That person about to say something but jk left .

We wished for
Something we know we can't have
Still we dream about that.

.
.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Namjoon was still red .. I mean who won't be feel shy when you heard your brother and brother in law was having sex .. few mins later he was laughing without any reason.. mean time Hobi come.

"Why are laughing like a idiot joon hyung. ?"

"I don't even know. But let me tell you something"

"Ok "

Hobi stand front joon

"I called Jungkook bcuz he have mr.lee's number .. I guess he mistakenly received the called while he thought he cut that. He and tae was having sex .. dude. I thought my brother's voice is deep.. but in phn his voice was lighter than his normal voice. So I - "

Joon stop when he saw hobi's face is pale .. like he saw a snake .

"What happened hobi?"

"I..ummm.. ah.. I .."

"Hobi talk clearly"

"Hyung.. Jungkook isn't here.. he is in busan"

"So?"

"And tae-"

Hobi cut nami..

"Appa look tata bought me so many cocolates"

Joon look at hobi who nods .

"Fuck"

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Ok ..
1) sorry .. it was my 1st time writing smut

2) did anyone guess who is that person.